Klx 110 vs pitpro = ultimate showdown :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sidney ofcourse you dont have a clutch on a semi thats why there called SEMI auto they have gears but no clutch

Yeh no clutch, but you can buy one. I like a clutch to, my KLX has a Magura hydro (same as on KTM) which is awesome and came with the bike, shits on a cable pull clutch.

mjc85, your a toss mate! just coz u have money to waist on a $3000 bike dosent make u better than the people who ride chinas!
take your hand off your cock and get over yourself!!!!

Ok you are a tuff internet thug, you weren't involved in this. I didn't start posting in this thread to start a war with you chinese coke can riding fuckheads, I was just answering original posters questions, so how about you get off your fucking high horse.

Your a bit of a pole smoker mate, If you look back carefully through this thread and read my posts, I have only turned into an ogre as people have stirred shit. If I spend $3k on my bike then good, I ride a better bike that you and thats my problem not yours.

Your telling people to get off their F*cking high horse and look at you. Get some control.

i like the klx replica pitbike, BUT if you have enough for a jap mini buy it.

Your telling people to get off their F*cking high horse and look at you. Get some control.

yeah but mate i think if you read back in the thread, people started giving mjc85 shit about puttin $3000 into there bike, when they ride $700 china recycled tuna can bikes, i don't get it

i know the good thing about chinas is there cheap but mjc's bike will out last them all so good on him for putting $3g's into a bike.

Actually mjc85 started the negativity by refering to a "shitpro" within his first 10 or so words,so any backlash was sort of asked for.

me
you wont get me on a crf they're to small i cant ride em so i bought a taller china price dictated that

i've riden a klx sorta stock and they were good which is why i now ride a bigger wheel vert again price dictated that purchase

hell if i had the money of the genuine artical i would have gone that way and i'd still beat you all

mjc85 is right he was lucky enough to get a half decent klx for the money he would have put towards a motovert pro but unfortunantly we are not all that lucky

i think this thread is done for i've had enough of the swearing and the thread has gone awol
it show you cant argue the bike point without it turning into a slinging match
so ............bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back