KLX 125 Mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mAx pOweR

Reaction score
Hey all.
I have a 2006 KLX 125 -not quite a mini but close- its a great bike but i reckon it could do wif a few mods. Does anyone know of anything that can be done to them performance wise? A sticker kit would b awsome too if neone knows where to get them.:)

u can get sticker kits from ebay or your local bike shop

performance:new exhaust,bore it out,carby's the list goes on and on

klx125 is still a mini bike ,horizontal engine mini bikes look sweet when you have tall guys riding them ,check out the badseed crew in the new 50sbrotherhood shredding the crf150s with tj russel anyhow theres a few guys who print kits for your bike ,factory effex do some preety smick graphics for your klx.Performance wise chuck a new pipe system on it the stock pipes on those bikes are quite restrictive

What is a KLX125? I have only heard of a Kawasaki KLX110? Is it some chinese imitation?

Nah mjc they are the real deal. Great bike even when it's stock I'd recommend it 2 anyone.

oh ok you'll struggle to find aftermarket parts for this bike, this bike isnt really considered a mini, but google and see what you can find.

oh ok you'll struggle to find aftermarket parts for this bike, this bike isnt really considered a mini, but google and see what you can find.

two brothers do parts for these bikes,aswell as a few others so i think parts shouldnt be too hard to come by.According to two brothers site a mini is exactly what this bike is!
Thats a pretty firm opinion mjc considering that 3 posts ago you didnt even know the bike existed and thought it was a china!!lol..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back