Kurri Kurri Minibike Ride Day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
screen-capture-1.png

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that has let me know they are attending.

Please let me know if you are coming by either text message or leaving a message here as I have to organise day licences & put your name on a license as these need to be pre purchased.

cheers Jase

i would but i just noticed in my calender that im going get a crack and sack wax lmao

crack & sack wax along with teeth whitening is common place for most miniriders im told

i am in and put me down for 2 as a mate will attend

Got me and my girl book'd in to ride :). So should be heaps of fun!

It's good to see your making the trip down mate. I'll bring that header pipe up for you.

shearer are u staying the sat nite as well if so u could come ride my track if u like on the sunday

It's good to see your making the trip down mate. I'll bring that header pipe up for you.
Thats it! after all im on the flyer lol :)
Sounds good bean, I am bring'n me 10" bike so i try and run with you on track.

shearer are u staying the sat nite as well if so u could come ride my track if u like on the sunday

That be funn man.
But we plan to travel back saturday arvo , As gf has to work on the sunday.

Ive got a couple of spare day licences , so if you want to come & have a ride let me know asap so I can put your name on a day license , if you just turn up without putting your name down you might nit get to ride as the licences will go to the people who have their names on them.

Come & have some fuuuuuuuuun !!

Looking good for the weekend

The canteen will be open at the the club for all the bacon & egg roll race food & cold drinks !

see yas there

Sounds good!
I got friday off work So im set for road trip :)

Latest posts

Back