Kurri Kurri Minibike Ride Day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You take the best Shots Jase :) top stuff
cheers for posting

ah nah mate its the camera , best $600 ive spent

hey I have to upload some pics of you & your missus !

You and makellar were having the best battles

Thanks Bretto , yeah it was like the old days everyone cuttin laps having fun.
I wasn't even riding but still really enjoyed the day & company.
Should be more of it !

Yeah makellar n I , had so much fun! battleing back n forth lol. :)
You got any shots of us battleing jase?

Whatever happen to these?

They just ran 1 and weren't' keen again or?

Whatever happen to these?

They just ran 1 and weren't' keen again or?

They are keen to run more , I organised this day myself , and then after this day other guys when behind my back and organised ride days there.
There are plenty of other clubs in this area to ride at so I was a bit dark that all my hard work went down the drain when other people take over your hard work because they are too lazy to approach a different club and organise something the,selves.
So I didn't organise anymore days.
Also the prices more than doubled , it started out at $50 for a day to ride , and then more than doubled after the first ride day , so it became too expensive.

Last edited:
They are keen to run more , I organised this day myself , and then after this day other guys when behind my back and organised ride days there.
There are plenty of other clubs in this area to ride at so I was a bit dark that all my hard work went down the drain when other people take over your hard work because they are too lazy to approach a different club and organise something the,selves.
So I didn't organise anymore days.
Also the prices more than doubled , it started out at $50 for a day to ride , and then more than doubled after the first ride day , so it became too expensive.

Yeah that's BS. Nothing worse than hard worker going out the door for a couple of tools thinking they can do it better.

$100 to ride is crazy. Not even Ride Park is anywhere near that and it's the best track in AUS. You would think these clubs would be loving the extra money and riders not hindering them.

Yeah your right , it just got out of hand with the price , if it was cheaper we would be there every month

You guys are so lucky to have ride park and park for mx

Latest posts

Back