KX 65 VS Pitster pro X4R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123123shane

Reaction score
Well I am up for a new pit bike and just wanting to know what is faster a 150/175 pit bike or a kx 65 with an aftermarket pipe?

Also what would be the best with maintenance

The Pit bike would probably win with a motor that big. Kx Would be better for maintenance as it's a jap bike=less maintenance.... But when it does need some attention expect to be digging deep as the jappers cost a hell of alot more.

why not just buy a kx 80 or 85?
i know for a fact they kill any pitty on the dirt

No way KX65 fo show, my friends little bro's kx 65 pumps our a tiny bit over 100kmh,and he isnt bull shitting either I've ridden beside him on a bike with a digital speedo

thats a peice of piss with that amount of gears and certain gearing , you can get that out of a chinga engine with only 4 gears

Question is whats faster , stock 155/160 it would be pretty close , overall power from the get go all the way to the top i would say the 4-stroke would have it

And thats with the same weight on them ... weight on a small 2smoker can make or break it i say , they can hook with little 30kg kids on them

Oh yer it wouldn't be that fast with an adult on it ,the rider is only 8
and doing the rings/piston on a two banger is a peice of piss

so a 65 2 stroke wouldn't be that good
what about an 85 how many top end rebuilds and rings would that go through.

85 don't go through many im riding a yz85 atm and it's great

2 smoker ftw... Pick up a nice yz85... If it's an adult riding, I would go big wheel.

it depend on what piston you use,I,e wiesco vs stock replacment
and also how hard you ride
well I don't thrash the crap out of my pit bike but I don't just put. I do some times hit the rev limiter sometimes so I ride pretty hard

well I don't thrash the crap out of my pit bike but I don't just put. I do some times hit the rev limiter sometimes so I ride pretty hard

lol.

Nah, if you go 125, then you think "might just go the 250" and then so on.. If you get a 85 then it's still kinda a midsize pitty feel if you go the small wheel I guess.

bahahahahaahahaha trust me a two stroke can go past the rev limiter of a a four stroke
Really depends on alot of things ie oil/ratio,quility of oil used in mix,fuel quility,how well the bike is tuned

dose any one know about the ban of 2 strokes in aus is it still gonna happen or have the dropped it

well this thread has certainly strayed away from the initial post...
your talking about to totally different class's of bikes..
and kx65 should get smoked by a decent 175z, if it doesn't than the 175 is a dud..

all 2 strokes require rebuilds 10 x earlier than 4 strokes... just take a look at a workshop manual for any kx/yz etc 2 smoker..

and bournie.. no a 2 stroke will not rev more than a 4 stroke mx'er. this has been covered heaps of times here before..

and the banning of 2 smokers is aus is far from nearly here..
motorcycle shops are still selling 2 smokers. if and when this ban comes in its not like there going to come around and take your bike..
the ban will only be for selling of new 2 smokers

you want ya pitty buy a pitty, you want a jap mx than buy one

Latest posts

Back