KX125 Build!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha cheers man, gave my younger brother my camera since he doesnt like riding and gave him some pointers, set the camera up to take the largest photos and i just cropped them up and done a fair bit of editing but they came up sweet :)

Definitely a 2 stroke fan now, my 250f might not come out of the shed ;)

Yeah awesome shots mate they look like promo stuff, the bike looks killer too. You must be stoked how its turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Seat cover is finally on!! Also buffed off the stock grip and put fresh grips on there, with those two things it feels like a brand new bike haha.

Still little bits like replace some old bolts, chain guides, disc covers, frame guard, handle bar mounts and some other little things. Might also get a new ignition cover to replace the plastic one, but then that its finished!

Now i have to let my bank account recover and get my klx110 finished, it deserves a little loving after taking a back seat to this for nearly a year hahah.

Well done! :)
Looks great very nice photos taken aswell top stuff!! :coolthumb:

man i cant wait to see this thing at the track! when will you be back racing man?

man i cant wait to see this thing at the track! when will you be back racing man?

Bought it out last weekend at a local round in Dongara! It definitely doesn't have the same go as the 250 two strokes in my class hahah makes me work my ass off though, makes the best bike to train on :)

Might enter the 2 stroke class at AJS at the state round, should see ya there if your racing?

CDFE3E6C-B7EC-4203-8A75-FAF92E4DF783-4408-0000063F00930EB1_zps3d720350.jpg

08B9FD3F-F8A0-4A2E-9B28-BEBCEB270A5C-4408-0000063EF5F42E85_zps4b0aee53.jpg

Bought it out last weekend at a local round in Dongara! It definitely doesn't have the same go as the 250 two strokes in my class hahah makes me work my ass off though, makes the best bike to train on :)

Might enter the 2 stroke class at AJS at the state round, should see ya there if your racing?

ohh sweet dude! yeah would have a lot less power then them but thing is so killa! love the bike.
yeah will def get ur fitness back up quick

sweet man, id love a 2 banga to race in that as well. ill just be riding normal clubman lites class

would love to have one of these to train on thats for sure!

Looks like you have good style on the bike too!. by them couple of shots :)

Latest posts

Back