Labour Day Weekend 2014 - Beach, Beers & Fifties

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreefClothing

Reaction score
Labour Day weekend 2014, we decided to grab a few mates with fifties, find a random spot around Minnie Water, NSW and have weekend of just racing mates, drinking a few ales and hanging at the beach... Here's a little edit from the weekend. Anyone else have some footage from some backyard mini motos with mates?

[video=youtube;kyvX7nAJfZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyvX7nAJfZw[/video]

#31 Mitch Collins ?

one of the fastest guys to ride a 50 & probably the most down to earth dude you could meet

Yeah Georgalis... Sure is, such a great guy and super talented rider! Mitch will getting back into the 50 scene a lot more now that we are going to help try set up some events and sponsor some events also

He sure is talented , he had some bike issues at the last race at Seaview , but before the bike problems he was on it !
Sounds sick , I remember Mitch running greef gear back in 09 and you guys getting behind the races aswell , good to see your still into it

Yeah, unfortunately the Seaview track is a bit harsh on the stockers if your like Mitch and want to do all the biggest jumps hahaha
Yeah, stoked to get back into it and try and get some races/ride days going!

What a wicked vid!!!

Looks like a tonne of fun.

Might have to drop past on our road trip later on in the year. :)

Cheers motorman!

For sure, send us a message if your heading through Grafton area or even Gold Coast and we'll catch up for some riding and beers!

Not too much further up from Seaview so it's doable!!

All sounding like a goer. Man if this works out it's going to be an epic mini riding week!!

Road trip up after Seaview is in order I thinks. Minirider boys, sinister boys and Greef boys, yeeeww lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back