LADYLUK's Mini chopper Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's coming along great, can't wait to start doing more on mine :)

Hows the progress on this thing? LOL I shouldn't of looked it up now I want one :(

I AM LOOKING FOR MINI CHOPPER FRame if there is anyone who knows where there is one for sale plz plz plz

Looks damn awesome,
i am lookin for new guards for mine as they smashed off when i accidentally jumped it on some salt flats

ive got the exact same bike as this, engines in parts and,gaskets are all gone, do you know what brand of engine these are? mine has no printing at all.

Sorry nah mine has nothing on it either :/ nearly finishes getting the rust off the suspension and painting the motor so not long now but I'll post more pics up ASAP :)

spent all today doing as much as we could =) so here u are

wheels at the start

IMG_0926.jpg

wheels finished. painted the centre matt black and buffed and polished lip.

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

foot pegs one of them how it came other buffed and polished

IMG_0956.jpg

the suspension finished finally =) covered in rust got most of it off but was that bad it had coroded into the steel a little so managed to buff the bottom clean as and had to paint the rest matt black.

IMG_0955.jpg

engine resprayed heat proof matt black

IMG_0951.jpg

exhaust was really bad rusty n coroded. thought id sand and buff see how it would come up and didnt look to bad. (this pic is left side rusty right side buffed)

IMG_0935.jpg

this pic exhaust top not done bottom sanded and buffed

IMG_0934.jpg

tripple clamps painted matt black

IMG_0952.jpg

suspension fenders and wheel on =)

IMG_0957.jpg

suspension both wheels and fenders on and decided to paint pro tapers n stick them on instead of the original handle bars as they were to rusty to fix.

IMG_0958.jpg

plenty more to do gotta get all the wiring done now then reover seat finish exhaust and hopefully will be done =)

Wow that's looking heaps better now :D Nice finish on the frame paint as well, certainly has come along way!!

wow, i have seen the pics. seems to ba a choper realy , hahaha...

Latest posts

Back