LADYLUK's Mini chopper Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I'm Tryin to finish it but I'm still waiting on some parts to come :) hopefully it'll be done soon

No it's not done yet it got put on hold as we've had a very hard year and more important priorities it's still ongoing and hopefully now with more spare time I will have it finished soon :)

Yeah now that our house is buillt etc we have a lil more time to work on bikes, but yeah like chaz said we ahve had more important things to do, but soon will be done =)

im building a mini chopper going flat black everything leave the wheels silver and put white walls on it might even hit up some red pin striping get the rat rod look happing :D

looking good now !

i'm not sure if you have sussed it much,
but those peg mounts may need some gussets bracing each one, back up to the cross bar above, to stop them bending forwards

Thanks Craig yes i have been thinking about the peg mounts running a bar across the peg mounts they have a slight bend inwards already. I have been just getting everything setup and running wright then im going to strip it down and weld up 2 plates of steel each side of the neck and crossbars and have a look at the peg mounts and tidy the frame up cut off brackets etc that i dont need and paint it

Nah mate nothings changed lol its in the shed under a cover at the moment, got a few thing to do to it still, i wasn happy with the engine paint so decided im gonna take it apart and re do it.

will get back into it soon i hope

Kris

Latest posts

Back