Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
Hi guys, well this will be my last thread. After 8 years as A stay at home mum my wife is going back to work as of monday. This means more money for us and a good change for her, unfortunatly I will have to increase by domestic workload to cover all the crap that she does when I am at work. After careful consideration my addiction to miniriders needs to be cut back (do they sell miniriders patches to help wean me off?) to give me the time to do it.

I have had a lot of fun in this forum and hopefully havent upset too many of you guys.

I will try to log in every now and then to say hello.

that sucks man you are one of the most helpful people on here, come one whenever you can don't leave us completely.

i'm with dan your on of the few with the good input on the important threads
but i can under stand your comitment with your wife and your little girl
i'm in the same boat
but hey the always time to ride the fiddy

hope all goes well stay in touch

Yeah you're one of the good ones, I need to quit too.

Goodluck with it all mate,

Ive enjoyed reading your contributions and replys;)

all the best.

NOOOO!! CASSA NOOO!! DONT LEAVE ME WITH THE PRE PUBECENT TEENS!! PLEASE! ARGH!

Understand the situation mate, and you are always welcome back! we (as an entire forum) appreciate the effort and time you have put in regarding modifications, build ups, and general chit chats, Our doors are always open and there is a cold beer(or bourbon) waiting for you upon your return.

Good luck with the future and dont forget home is where the heart is... :D

to quote a simpsons episode::
"If there's a task that must be done,
Don't turn your tail and run
Don't pout! Don't sob!
Just do a half-assed job!
If you cut every corner,
It's really not so bad.
Everybody does it,
Even Mum and Dad.
If nobody see it, then nobody gets mad!"

See ya next week ;)

Kind Regards

Foolsp33d.

Wow mate, the time I've known you, your a genuine and a 100% Top Bloke. Miniriders will certainly be a different place without you mate, not only myself but nearly every contributing miniriders member will miss you. I hope we see you sometime in the future and wish you all the best with your wife, little girl and the rest of your life!

Benox

thanks for the good times cass... i wish the best of luck for yuor an your family in the future...
P.S dont stop riding :)
cheers tim

Thanks Guys, I was hoping to make 1000 posts but I will have to settle for 900 (only one more to go).

Your a bloody legend man, one of the few who use this forum, not for there self as such but more to help others out. I know youve helped me out a few times and i appreaciate it. Were all gunna miss you here.

Perhaps there should be a legends list? and we can have our first member of the legends list? foolsp33d?? hey hey???

Last edited:
man that's too bad!
good luck with everything and ya family, wish ya all the best.
kind regards,
pascal125

It is about time you got them clothes on the line and those dishes washed...lol
Take care of yourself and the people you love. It's been a real pleasure.
Steve...

well what can i say? every one else said it and they speak.. well type the truth so what every one else said that goes double from me, your a champ cass i know you have helped me alot with that info about my carby and many other things and i appreciate it

keep in touch on here and i hope you still get time to ride/drive your daughter around on your buggy an have a good ol time

cheers

Yeah - same here mate - not good to see you leave but family comes first ! I suspect you'll get the jitters , beckoning dreams , cold sweats and the usual re-lapses before you get Mini Riders fully out of your system and can once again bravely face reality head on ! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back