license

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantamini

Reaction score
does any one know if you need a bike license to ride a z50 in south oz,

is it the same as a scooter and u only need a car license becuase its only 50cc

you need a car licence if its regoed as a moped (49cc) and youll have a speed limit of 50kmh,

if it says bike on rego paper, youll need motorbike licence, and can be over 49cc that way,

mine says moped, only car licence

mate has a z50 but it was regoed as a bike 20 years ago, so he needs bike licence when we go riding the streets

Last edited:
so you have it regoed as a moped or a motorbike? is it your choice

whats with the 50km'h speed limit

well it is a motorbike so i would think you would need a motorbike license. i know that if you want to ride the new road legal motovert on the road then you need a motorcycles license so i think its the same for a z50, correct me if im wrong.

well it is a motorbike so i would think you would need a motorbike license. i know that if you want to ride the new road legal motovert on the road then you need a motorcycles license so i think its the same for a z50, correct me if im wrong.

Well the new motovert is bigger than a 49cc motor so you would need a motorbike license yes but the z50s aren't you can ride them as a moped which only requires a car license.

Latest posts

Back