liquid cooled engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrolderek

Reaction score
I need a bit of advise.
I have a pocket bike engine two stroke liquid cooled with a starter motor and cvt transmission.
I bought it for a go kart but I don't think its going to be big enough.
Although it looks like its never been used it did have some parts missing I think it might have been canablised from new for parts the coil, pull starter, carb, and pump belt were missing.
I have bought a new coil, carb and pump belt and have it running and it starts and runs great. The carb fits directly opposite the head at the bottom, The new coil lead dosnt reach the plug so its extended.
The question is any idea what make it is the only name on it is SANREN. I cant find another like it.
Also I have been on ebay and seen some cvt transmissions just like this one for over £800 surly that cant be right.
So what is it worth I would like to sell the engine and buy a kart chassis

Last edited:
how did you order the correct parts for it if you didn't know the name/brand?
just put it up for bids and try not to loose too much, sure it's not going to make you rich :p

I need a bit of advise.
I have a pocket bike engine two stroke liquid cooled with a starter motor and cvt transmission.
I bought it for a go kart but I don't think its going to be big enough.
Although it looks like its never been used it did have some parts missing I think it might have been canablised from new for parts the coil, pull starter, carb, and pump belt were missing.
I have bought a new coil, carb and pump belt and have it running and it starts and runs great. The carb fits directly opposite the head at the bottom, The new coil lead dosnt reach the plug so its extended.
The question is any idea what make it is the only name on it is SANREN. I cant find another like it.
Also I have been on ebay and seen some cvt transmissions just like this one for over £800 surly that cant be right.
So what is it worth I would like to sell the engine and buy a kart chassis
Put some pics up mate. There is many different engine types.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back