Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a3702965da92dfaa46a69b9c90605571.jpg

The tank has arrived, now the fun bit, getting some mounts made, shouldn't be too hard to throw something together, also I still need to put my tank stickers on so that'll be a little job for me to do once I've got it in place!
Hopefully going to ride the piece of poo this weekend, I'll keep everyone informed for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little update, the bike is getting pretty close to finished, I made a bracket up for the tank, and it fits pretty well now,
I've got it on the dyno to tune it, as my teacher said you need to get some more jets so you can get the idle richer, as it idles like a dog but it revs up really nice and pulls really good,
b3ebc44800831a2dfe537a0a8a7b0880.jpg

So it'll be back up on the dyno soon to get her tuned nicer on the idle,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss being able to keep this thread updated, like I once could but times have changed and I do try my hardest to stay in touch with my close friends in the mini community but I rarely get the time now, I have a lot on my plate atm, even when I do feel like I'm just about good I get knocked right back down again, but I still love and care about the mini community and always will,

But anyway that's why I haven't been as active as I once was, back to the real stuff!
This nugget finally looks like it's meant to be!image.jpg

Far out that's a good job you have done

If you look at the first picture of how you first got it , and then compared it to now , it's night and day difference
You should post the first picture above the finished picture , before and after to show how much hard work you have done

There's plenty of detail in a lot of changes to the bike , the frame and swingarm colours came up a treat

Be sure to post some pics of you riding this bad boy

UPDATE, in about a century...
The mini scene seems so quiet around here, but and just generally the entire scene really... But hey who knows it could make a comeback soon enough!
Anyway ditched the snot rocket 4v
And I've built the original motor up and she runs crisp and purs like a kitty!
A few little extra extra things have been added in the mean time
I'll leave you guys with this!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cheers MV24! Yeah I'm pretty happy with it, the linkage bearings have collapsed so I'll have to sort something out, might have to run a bush instead of bearings, dunno yet,
Still yet to chuck it over a big clean jump, haha

Rebuilt the linkage in the nugg today, and put new swing arm bearings in, works like you wouldn't believe, now to see how long they last...
Made up a heap of brass spacers to offset the dog bones to clear the shock clevis bolt and nut
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr

what came of this bike, it's probably my favourite bike ever built. As in yours specifically and after all the troubles it leaves me thinking if shes still going

Latest posts

Back