Loncin Chopper Pics.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought id post a few pics of the chopper i been tinkering with, i wont ramble on too much, more like a life/death and rebirth in pics thread...lol

when i got it about 2 months ago, it was pretty sad looking but only had about 15mins total riding time in the 3 yrs owned ( i know this cause it is my father in-laws) it had a severely miss-aligned front/rear sprocket and a dodgy tensioner... What this would do is first to second would throw the chain, this happened 3 times in about 1hr and it finally snapped and smashed the tensioner off it..
so it sat in beside the house (i know) for about 2 yrs until finally moved into a garden shed...i got sick of looking at it and rolled it (four blocks) home.

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

The wiring (from factory) on this thing was a mess...

DSCF0108.jpg

oh no

you had to do this didnt you

im gonna have to buy ones of these things now :(

it just looks like they would be such good fun

With the donk removed, i cut some of the unused brackets off and gave some of the welds a tidy up.

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

I cleaned the motor up and sprayed it in wrinkle coat to give it a "Harley" look engine, once it was dry i went about sanding the fins back to finish the look off....painted the frame in gloss black (5 odd coats) and then with clear coat ( 8 coats) to give it a nice but durable finish..Then the motor went back in..Oh went about making a new gear selector...heheh The std one flexed something horrid and clunked into gear.

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

i wanted some bigger hangers so i hit ebay with ape style hangers going for $50+ i ended up buying a girls bike for $10 taking the hangers an dumping the rest..lol
they were pretty green with sparkles but i decided to stay with the black theme.
Bit of painting came next..

DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

and with a bit more ebayin i scored a skull gear knob and a sick lookin airfilter (which i made a kickass mount and now lives outside the frame)

DSCF0551.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

DSCF0556.jpg

looks a trillion times better iv never seen a moto with a gear stick though awsome air filter too

bloodey hell!!!!!!!
that looks freaking awsome mate!!!
good jobs!
+ reps for you!
loving the good ol suicide shifter!
man it looks so bloodey mint!!!!
umm.. can i uh has it?
lol mate absolute brilliant job!
hey why do cha take it to a motard session!

bloodey hell!!!!!!!
that looks freaking awsome mate!!!
good jobs!
+ reps for you!
loving the good ol suicide shifter!
man it looks so bloodey mint!!!!
umm.. can i uh has it?
lol mate absolute brilliant job!
hey why do cha take it to a motard session!

haha thanks mate :)

im looking for another one, i got some more ideas i couldn't integrate into this one..
the 125 in the tard will be going into the next one :)

yeh mate chuck your 125 in it, we built one of these a while ago and chucked a modded 150 in it a while ago and just roasted tyres haha so much fun

Latest posts

Back