Loncin Chopper Pics.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice work , i got one sitting in the shed (black widow copy) and wanted to fix it up , and the main thing was a suicide shifter! awesome mate.

Ill put a picture up .

Needs a fair bit of work , but it would be bloody insane!

but if u still want a suicide shifter wont u need 2 pull the clutch in as well?

Yes. You put the clutch lever on the shifter.

Mate, she looks awesome. Looks like one of Chris Angels bikes. Lol.

Thanks for the feedback guys..im after ANOTHER chopper if you have or know anyone selling one, let me know...

Wayne

Mini Fighter..........that is AWESOME.....luv the black, the black theme, all of it thats black. Can u go any blacker ???? Lol. I too like the shifter, the pointy things on the handle bars, turbine looking filter, that looks like it came of a plane and the exhaust pipe. Those finishing touches set the bike right off. We all wish we had a life size chopper for a toy, yr one is just as good. Well done, you should be very very proud of yrself. Good Job

any more pics of it?

just this one...sorry for the poor quality, took it on my phone.

Looks like i may have some competition for ownership...lol

DSCF0618.jpg

Mini Fighter..........that is AWESOME.....luv the black, the black theme, all of it thats black. Can u go any blacker ???? Lol. I too like the shifter, the pointy things on the handle bars, turbine looking filter, that looks like it came of a plane and the exhaust pipe. Those finishing touches set the bike right off. We all wish we had a life size chopper for a toy, yr one is just as good. Well done, you should be very very proud of yrself. Good Job

i love black....hehehe

thanks mate

man i just read this whole thread for the 4th time again lol!!!

i still cant get over how clean your shed is... i would kill for a clean shed ayy

man i just read this whole thread for the 4th time again lol!!!

i still cant get over how clean your shed is... i would kill for a clean shed ayy

Hahah i said it was only a quickie...i could have written 50 pages..step by step...lol

stop drooling over my shed...get off yr ass and get your bike up here so we can get that clutch sorted :alc:

Hahah i said it was only a quickie...i could have written 50 pages..step by step...lol

stop drooling over my shed...get off yr ass and get your bike up here so we can get that clutch sorted :alc:

lol theres no need 2 stop drooling, i ended up fixing it myself, what i did was took it all apart n cleaned it up with a bit of petty and put it all bak then kept squeezin the lever heaps of times then kicked it over and to my surprise it all works fine now...

but some times it shutters in the bottom of 3rd n 4th but that is getting less frequent as i ride it...

and ill add that i think we need 2 get together n sink a few cold ones anyway... and i got an elka rear shock, gpx rear brake kit and a pitster pro basshy that will need fabin up... all that should be here on thursday at the latest

Last edited:
lol theres no need 2 stop drooling, i ended up fixing it myself, what i did was took it all apart n cleaned it up with a bit of petty and put it all bak then kept squeezin the lever heaps of times then kicked it over and to my surprise it all works fine now...

but some times it shutters in the bottom of 3rd n 4th but that is getting less frequent as i ride it...

and ill add that i think we need 2 get together n sink a few cold ones anyway... and i got an elka rear shock, gpx rear brake kit and a pitster pro basshy that will need fabin up... all that should be here on thursday at the latest

Good thinkin!...im after a rear shock if you know of one?

yea nah i was just sayin i hav a ute + a suv sorta thing (ford escape) with a trailer... i was gunna say if u need a free courier... id put my hand up to help you out at a reasonable distance of corse...

umm iv hardly used it cuz i havnt been riding my bike because i put a new z160 in..... but brand new i think they were 250$ from dhz sooo im guessin 150$

just this one...sorry for the poor quality, took it on my phone.

Looks like i may have some competition for ownership...lol

DSCF0618.jpg

hey the quality is fine lovin the bike does it handle well?

yea nah i was just sayin i hav a ute + a suv sorta thing (ford escape) with a trailer... i was gunna say if u need a free courier... id put my hand up to help you out at a reasonable distance of corse...

umm iv hardly used it cuz i havnt been riding my bike because i put a new z160 in..... but brand new i think they were 250$ from dhz sooo im guessin 150$

chatbox.....

Latest posts

Back