Loncin Chopper Pics.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so all is back together, and she wont fire???

got great spark
Valves are spot on
Getting fuel

it has both kick and elec start, the batt is dead and wont charge will it need the battery in to complete the circuit?

still has compression, just wont fire???

any ideas?

lol , i love this stuff.

6a00d8341c5bb353ef0115709067de970b-pi

Looks awesome... I'd put a little more tension on the chain though seeing as there's no suspension to worry about ;)

Looks awesome... I'd put a little more tension on the chain though seeing as there's no suspension to worry about ;)

Just waiting on Mr China man to deliver me a tensioner..it had a manual adjustment tensioner and was either to tight or too loose, so ive bought a spring loaded one to fit to it and hopefully solve the prob..

A+ job, i would love to get my hands on one cheap as but the amount of projects currently hold me back:(

Thats looking and sounding really nice! loving the suicide shifter. given me some ideas for my own similar (but no where near as nice) build/restore. engine looks awesome.

these are an absolute joy...my brother in law had one and in about 4-5 hours we got it from having a top speed of 45 kph to around 75kph.

The best mod by far was turning the carby around so the air filter would face the incoming air....that was worth about 10kph

PS - i love the look of it

Love this build dude, i have the same frame i think .. n looking forward to starting mine soon, you have inspired me hehe, hope i can pick your brain along the way
148416_1469132011964_1343491548_31085620_5487439_n.jpg

I stopped reading as soon as I saw the Ford flag.
Shameful.

Haha, kidding mate, looking great - making me all the more interested on wasting my money on 3482340234 bikes!

br0die

Lol and here i was thinking this thread was dead and burried.
Just a FYI..The choppers about half way through a complete make over, i wont give toooo much away i will say..

Bigger engine
Bigger bars
New colour scheme

The rest ya's can wait till i update the thread :D

mate that is sick i give it the thumbs up big time does anyone know where i can buy a chopper from as i been looking for ages

Latest posts

Back