Looking for a photographer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnperth78

Reaction score
Hi MiniRiders :)
I'm looking for good photographer to take photo of Braap 150 maesstro at night, could you recommend any experienced person on mini photography?
:D

^^ perth i'm guessing ?

did you want some light painting type photos ?

Welcome to Miniriders,
make sure you drop by our Introduce Yourself thread and say hello too

cheers, Craig

Last edited:
I believe he likened Brendo's Lxr to a typical china bike with an eBay special sticker kit! Understandably this annoyed a few people including MM who promptly told him to pull his head in.

He hasn't been here since?

I believe he likened Brendo's Lxr to a typical china bike with an eBay special sticker kit! Understandably this annoyed a few people including MM who promptly told him to pull his head in.

He hasn't been here since?

Yep he acted like a little *****, people like him and I reckon he is probably an awesome bloke, I dunno never met him. Can only go of face value and when you dis peoples **** because you've got nothing nice to say then go and pull your your pictures down and disappear like a baby then well make your own mind up. I just call things how I see them.

Last edited:
Hi MiniRiders :)
I'm looking for good photographer to take photo of Braap 150 maesstro at night, could you recommend any experienced person on mini photography?
:D
Hello John
i know good person but in Brisbane. You are from Perth(your nick contains Perth)?

Latest posts

Back