Looking for an Atomik Fuse Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
G'day guys,
its been a long time since ive been on here, but as im starting a new job in january i will be able to afford getting a bike again.

i was just wondering if anybody has any experience with an atomik fuse? (with any engine) i love the look of them over the klx and crf style bikes and its cheap, so easier to get my hands on.

I dont have a lot of experience in riding dirt bikes so i would like to use it to improve my riding ability, and as i have plenty of mechanical knowledge i can fix and upgrade it as i need.

What i would really like to know is, what are the ergos like on this bike?
What is the frame like, in terms of strength and weight?

I am 5'10" and 70kg so any info on this bike would be great, i dont want to buy it if the geometry and orgos are going to make it harder for me to learn on

Hey mate,

I have never owned a Fuse but I've owned a few of the Atomik Reigns. They are almost on par with the Fuse in regards to quality. They will last if you maintain them, but the low quality suspension and brakes are a huge let down and you will be feeling worse for wear alot of the time.

As for the Fuse I would steer clear, the geometry is strange making the bike somewhat unbalanced. The twin spar frame is a nuisance at the best of times and just makes life a little more difficult when accessing the carby. The positioning of the rear shock mount on the frame is strange and it really forces the shock into a big angle which just doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.

How much money will you be looking at spending mate, I can give you a few alternates that will suit you better in my opinion.

Take care man
Carlton

Hey Mate,
thanks for that, thats the sort of info i was after. I will probably end up looking at a motovert pro or a secondhand lxr.

i dont want to spend too much as i will be saving to buy a yamaha yzf-r125 as my daily commute, i mainly want a pitbike to throw around when i get the chance as well as something to fiddle with

i have the Fuse 125, i fitted a Lifan 150 to it.
i love the look of the braced cro-mo trellis style frame, and it is so light too
it'll out last most other steel frames,
and the TTR plastics
i like the feel of it, perfect seating position, suspension and brakes are very good.

^^^ Well can't do better than a review from an owner, cheers matee.

But yer in choosing a bike you can't go wrong with an lxr or motovert pro. My brother is looking to upgrade his Atomik to one of these now. After riding a bike with a quality suspension, brake and frame setup you notice the difference immensely.

Latest posts

Back