looking for Z50 parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I just got GIVEN a Z50J1 (pretty sure its that model?) im gunna restore it and was just wondering if anyone has parts laying around that they wanna get rid of and if someone can give me some good sites to get parts off, i know classic honda 50's but thats it and they dont seem to have much there atm.

i cant post a proper pic as im at work but this is the same as mine i think (got mine in pieces)

http://z50australia.net/web_images/z50j1.jpg

z50j1.jpg

^^^roosts bike^^^

try monkey garage

Last edited:
guru has a heap of parts listed on ebay atm all NOS all gppd quality
he can order anythink ya need

same bike as mine

19062009162.jpg

thanks bulldog & snitchy, bike is in pieces atm thats how i got it, i just wanna set up a roller atm then decide weather to put my daytona donk in it or just build up the original z50 motor, whats every one doin with these bikes these days.

this is what i require atm i havent looked on ebay or anything like that yet as i only got it yesterday.

set of bars
exhaust
front forks c/w tripple clamps
swingarm
front and rear wheels
brakes
carby (if i run z50 motor)
head light & speedo - did get them with bike but look old and abused

if any one has anything im after post here or drop me a pm

oh snitchy do you run original bars or did ya go aftermarket like pro taper or something if they are even possible to mount.

Last edited:
oh and what year was this Z manufactured in?

and what are peoples thoughts on this for my stock engine.

Honda Trail Bikes

Last edited:
i run the original bars on mine there tru monkey bars

you can put whateva on them taper or whateve just use risers insted of the stock risers

year wise from 70 to 78 i think mines a 74
if ya got the dosh go the honda taki setup

if ya like me and ait just drop a clone MIC donk in ,i just poped my 150 so im looking for a 125 to put in

Fools that's a done deal but i don't require the frame or fork tubes as i have them will you separate the swingarm from the frame?

and keen on wheels to

Just waiting on getting my tax back which should be end of week then ill have some $$$$ for ya, can ya let me know postage for 7306 tassie.

Do you accept paypal

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back