LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay well time for a FINAL update I'm done with this build I'm just going to maintain it and enjoy riding my pride and joy and I'm actually glad its finished I'm super happy with how it turned out .

Big thanks to all my friends on here that helped me out with a heap of advise and pointed me in the right direction along the way and made it all happen i couldn't of done it without you all !

All in all i enjoyed the whole process and had a ton of fun your input is welcome i don't except everyone to like it but i love it and thats the main thing !

This is whats on the bike as of today :

yzf 250 rear master cylinder with kx 65 calliper mounted on STR mounting brackets

Yz 85 front master cylinder

Pro-X sintered Brake pads

ARC billet levers

Hel custom orange brake lines front and rear

Margura hymec II Crf 150 hydraulic clutch

Renthal RC high bend ktm orange fat bars

Fly pilot 2 grips

Pro bolt Blue Titanium motor bolt kit

Pro bolt red aluminium accessories bolt kit and blue cup washers

Custom made pipe with pro circuit muffler

V2 TwoTwo motorsports sticker kit

Top-line blue seat cover

Billet blue foot pegs

Billet gear shifter stabiliser

Daytona Anima 190FDX

PWK 33 carb with billet bgm air screw and billet S3 idle screw

Blue Outerwears filter cover / red 58mm uni filter

Aeroflow braided 6an lines with billet fittings

Moto-Minder Hour Meter

Sun-line +1 gear leaver

Boyesen racing ignition cover

RFX Red fork bleeders

Billet blue outlaw rear master cylinder reservoir cap

TB Red Oil Dipstick

Forged 16mm kick start

Takegawa 15T front sprocket

Iridium IY27 denso plug

Dunlop MX51 Geomax tyres

Takegawa oil temperature gauge

Free-flow fuel line

Spoke coat spoke covers

Kitaco Super coil 2

NGK spark lead

Last edited:
Holy shlt balls, looks crazy as bat **** I love it.
I really love them pegs man, did they fit up alright?
The hydraulic clutch is schmick as, but how do you adjust it with no thread/nut on the other side of the mount?
Anyways it's come up a treat mate, you must be stocked, pipe looks like it turned out good too.

Thanks for the kind words ppl it means alot :)

Pegs needed some modifications basically the peg saddles needed grinding out and the peg stops on the actual pegs needed grinding off so the pegs would return all the way down but it wasn't too bad . They were only $50 so i wasn't to afraid if i buggered it up luckily that didn't happen tho.

Clutch came with a few different shim collars that you can add if you need to adjust the take up point but its a self adjusting system that will keep the take up point the same all the time once you've shimmed the slave up right . the manual states that when you pull the slave out of the mounting bracket it should be able to come out of the mounting bracket 4-6mm only then when you let it go it returns to the seated position in the mounting bracket if you get what i mean ...

Pipe turned out really good it mounts to everything nicely and lines up 100% everywhere even the cutout in the plastic side plate lines up right in the centre with 5mm clearance and the pipe tucks in heaps where your leg usually cops a good burning once in a while ha ha . I should of taken a few pictures before i wrapped it and mounted it up .... i took the time to smooth the welds out and polish the whole pipe too it looks smick but it wont for long once i get it dirty .

Ive got these photos of the pipe mounted up before i put the side plate on but thats about it ...

heres one of it without the side plate :

And here is one showing how much it tucks in where ur leg sits :

the pipe mod would probably be the smartest custom mod on the bike i reckon i hate the feeling of pulling ya pants of a nice leg burn lol..... how does the clutch system feel is it a marked improvement from stock?

the pipe mod would probably be the smartest custom mod on the bike i reckon i hate the feeling of pulling ya pants of a nice leg burn lol..... how does the clutch system feel is it a marked improvement from stock?
Cheers mate it turned out really nice better than i expected !

Dunno about the clutch haven't ridden it yet but is really smooth and light defiantly nice .

That looks freakin awsome, damm brendo, you got some serious competition here!

Thanks mate no competition between us two we have helped each other out with different things along the line

Dunno about the clutch haven't ridden it

that is borderline blasphemous to own such a sweet bike and not have ridden lol..... im sure you'll
give it a good seeing to when u get the chance tho :grinning-smiley-003

Dunno about the clutch haven't ridden it

that is borderline blasphemous to own such a sweet bike and not have ridden lol..... im sure you'll
give it a good seeing to when u get the chance tho :grinning-smiley-003

Ha ha no ill rephrase that I've ridden the bike heaps in the last 8 months just not since i put the hydro clutch on considering i only installed it a few days ago !

That list is faarkin crazy.... I think it is a rule that it cant be entered into FOTM as the list is too long and wont fit on the page layout :aetsch:

Mate this a sweet build bling wise that's for sure.

I just can't understand why you haven't gone the zhocci's an elka to finish it off. If it was me it would never be completed until it had those.

Don't take this as bagging as I love the build and it's one of the best the site has ever had IMO. You just have all that awesome 190 4 valve power and not the best handling to match. I know they are expensive options but man they are worth it. At the very least go the zhoccis.

Mate this a sweet build bling wise that's for sure.

I just can't understand why you haven't gone the zhocci's an elka to finish it off. If it was me it would never be completed until it had those.

Don't take this as bagging as I love the build and it's one of the best the site has ever had IMO. You just have all that awesome 190 4 valve power and not the best handling to match. I know they are expensive options but man they are worth it. At the very least go the zhoccis.

Ive thought about it mate but honestly the way it handles for the suspension thats on it is decent enough i cant really say a bad thing about it BUT in saying that i haven't ridden it with anything better so i cant compare either . If i decide to do the upgrade i might just wait until the gpx / dnm setup has seen better days

Ive thought about it mate but honestly the way it handles for the suspension thats on it is decent enough i cant really say a bad thing about it BUT in saying that i haven't ridden it with anything better so i cant compare either . If i decide to do the upgrade i might just wait until the gpx / dnm setup has seen better days

Dnm works really good re valved and stiffened abit, mines got ohlins internals in it. I got my marzocchi a revalved and stiffened aswell, they are better then the gpx but I was still bottoming them out and popped the seals pretty much soon as i got them. got them worked on and bike handles great. The bikes great standard too and still you have all the adjustments there anyway. Your gpx forks are better then mine I think. The suspension guy and reefy said my forks weren't real good anymore. So I upgraded to the marzocchis.
Ride them till they let go I reckon.

Bike looks great lots of big and small detail

Latest posts

Back