LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike actually runs now with the pwk 33 but I'm thinking I need to up the timming on the cdi with the bigger carb it doesn't seem like it's getting a complete burn and suffering from a decent stumble when you open up the throttle moderately while riding ... I tried the needle on every setting you can feel the performance drop off on either end of the clip settings ... Right on the bottom or right on the top . Seems to run best either middle clip or second from the top but no matter what you choose it stumbles then picks up

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

^ have you tried a bigger pilot jet ?

I tried bigger smaller pilots and mains and the best it runs is with 42 /125 and needle middle clip 2 - 1/2 turns out on the mixture . its almost spot on like that .

I can say it does give an excellent top end tearer setup from mid throttle on it rips hard but it defiantly loses some of that bottom end punch too . I put my PE28 back on to compare them and i much rather the PE28 over the PWK33 . But i had to try both it was a learning curve and also alot of fun at the same time .

Im going to sell the PWK33 i highly doubt ill bother using it its just not my style

Finally my brake pedal came in the mail today after 4 weeks of waiting so of course i had to chuck that bad boy on this arvo ...

Wow man, it looks great, as does the whole bike. the detail and mechanical prowess is admirable. well done mate :)

Couple of questions man.

Where did you get the seat done?

Why did you decide to go the Hydraulic clutch?

I have got some new inspiration for my LXR off this thread so time to spend some coin and see if I can get it up to this standard. Well won't be this good but just want it looking real nice. :)

The seat was made by Mario at top line great bloke great service and product .

The magura hydraulic clutch is a step up from the cable it's easier to pull in had better feel and it's completely self adjusting

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

The seat was made by Mario at top line great bloke great service and product .

The magura hydraulic clutch is a step up from the cable it's easier to pull in had better feel and it's completely self adjusting

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info dude.

I like the sounds of the hydraulic clutch. Think I might go down the same path. :)

Was it hard to install?

Your going to be sick of me in the next couple of month's. I have so many questions. lol

I contacted STR for the brake adapters but haven't heard anything back.

You got any contact details for them?

Thanks for the info dude.

I like the sounds of the hydraulic clutch. Think I might go down the same path. :)

Was it hard to install?

Your going to be sick of me in the next couple of month's. I have so many questions. lol

Nah mate it was super easy to do i just shortened the cable bracket height a bit to make the slave cylinder on less of an angle . when your ready to do the conversion ill email you a few close up pictures and give you all the detailed info

Bike actually runs now with the pwk 33 but I'm thinking I need to up the timming on the cdi with the bigger carb it doesn't seem like it's getting a complete burn and suffering from a decent stumble when you open up the throttle moderately while riding ... I tried the needle on every setting you can feel the performance drop off on either end of the clip settings ... Right on the bottom or right on the top . Seems to run best either middle clip or second from the top but no matter what you choose it stumbles then picks up

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Which needle do you have?

Forgot to say.. bike looks killer! hope you ride you bike also! :D

Last edited:
Looking good. Liking the colour scheme, the colourful wheel covers are growing on me...

there a a heap of different lengths,
take yours out one at a time and measure them, don't include the head

i think Nickv1980 has a list of all the lengths needed too ?

Latest posts

Back