Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BadAss!

Best KLXR Going in Aus No Doubt :D

Looks Shmick! Does this mean we will see this in Action at the Nationals down this way Next Month?!

Top Job mate, the Long wait was all worth it for sure!

Thanks all , it still needs a few finishing touches i reckon , will keep adding to it over time , im just happy its finally together again and rideable .

The power is enough to keep me smiling when i ride it , close ratio box in it is awesome ! and now running a 30mm oko its pretty sick , alot of torque compared to the old setup and it still revs high enough for me :laughing-smiley-002

Well done, Sir! The decomp make kicking reasonable? Exhaust note a bit deeper and crisper than the old slug? Looks good enough that I better send you some FPM "Super Hero" stickers:)

Spot on and spot on , its a breeeze to kick

ended up just bending the forward mount in as much as i t would and i can now fit basically any carby i want , which is good

Its running a 30mm oko atm and is an improvement over the vm26 , nice and snappy how i like it and abit more up top to , duno what carby i will settle with just yet tho.

And yes some stickers! , and i totally forgot about the shirts i was gonna buy off ya ;)

Will get some more stuff soon.

BadAss!

Best KLXR Going in Aus No Doubt :D

Looks Shmick! Does this mean we will see this in Action at the Nationals down this way Next Month?!

Top Job mate, the Long wait was all worth it for sure!

ONLY klxr in aus ? :D

That would be awesome ! and im keen to make the trip just as long as i got a buddy or two to come with me , ill suss out who is going down at bdv this weekend

Kudos Woggy, without doubt best midsize in the country ... and sure it's cost a few bucks and it hasn't happened overnight but man you must be happy with the end result, it's off the chain :first:

Terry if everyone in the industry was as passionate about these as you we'd be alot stronger ..great job on the donk mate, stay on ya feet and keep throwin punches slugger :boxe:

And finally I'm assuming you'll be pointing this at a certain tabletop at bdv soon Woggy ? .... the one you didn't quite have enough to clear ? yeah that one , don't overcook it and go long lol ... naa you know ya got it .... enjoy bruz.

And get one of those little punks to get some footage on their iphone so we can HEAR it run :action-smiley-035:

Glad to hear you're happy with it:) And to have got to be a small part of it. Haa!
Sorry, I was out of shirts or you woulda got one, any way. Lemme know your size, and I'll get you one from the new batch. I'll ship you a bunch of stickers too, and you can share them with the rest of this lot. Cheaper they pay you for a stamp than me shipping one at a time. Of course, they'd get a couple with their own orders...lol

Thanks, Dreads. I like me some minis. I'm bowing out of the US forum, as an advertiser any way, first of the year. Give me some more time and money for the new dyno and builds, instead of fending off attacks from a couple nut sacks and their danglers.

Give me some more time and money for the new dyno and builds, instead of fending off attacks from a couple nut sacks and their danglers.

Who ever could you be talking about lol :duhman:

off the subject (sorry woggy) but let us know when the shirts are in and maybe a few members can get together and purchase some off ya, i know id be happy to buy one thats for sure!

ding ding ding !!!!

What a magic build Woggy , that is a top looking bike , with a strong motor to match :)

woggy i gota bust your balls, youve been looking at my photobucket account over the last few years huh lol.

0423001100.jpg

Sure, Dom, but Damien needs a lot stronger throttle cable and weaker shock spring:hidesbehindsofa:

does look pretty close huh lol..

been abit busy , bike isnt kept where i am living . ill try and get some pics this weekend.

woggy i gota bust your balls, youve been looking at my photobucket account over the last few years huh lol.

0423001100.jpg

what are saying that hes got like the same sticker kit as you??

not sure if you realised but theres heaps going around similar to your/ woggy's design and not just in america either

maybe the red seat cover and red fender , and yoshi exhaust .

engine was probably over 2k all up posted. cheap for what it is really.

yeah i suppose it is compared to daytona engines, congrats anyway on an awesome build

Just replaced all the bolts with Stainless steel allen key heads , feels soo good to have decent bolts all around.

And its pretty much pulled apart again , so gonna finally put decent bearings in the linkage/swingarm.

Hey wogtaz
Did you use your lxr wiring for your klx engine or do I have to get klx110 wiring?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back