making a track in Gippsland, Victoria.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie_140

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am making a pit bike track/ freestyle compound at my house on 50 acres for everyone to come to, the only thing I need is tyres or some dirt if anyone knows of it? Already have a few berms, a 30 foot double and a freestyle ramp in the making. Any help will be appreciated!

Hey everyone, I am making a pit bike track/ freestyle compound at my house on 50 acres for everyone to come to, the only thing I need is tyres or some dirt if anyone knows of it? Already have a few berms, a 30 foot double and a freestyle ramp in the making. Any help will be appreciated!

Hey mate,

Where about's in gippy are you making it?

Look out for clean fill signs. People will dump dirt there for nothing.

I may possible be able to help you out with tyres. Mate owns a tyre joint. Just depends where you are.

Hey, in bunyip about 30 minutes from pakenham. Yeah will do, might have a look on gumtree as well

Went down to my local tire service today and got a heap, new double is coming along nicely! Ill post some pics once its done mate. Where are you riding this weekend?

i'm keen man i'm in packy

big bike and little bike

how did you get away with a track in bunyip i hope you well away from any of those mungrel fraking horse people

as for dirt chuck a clean fill sign out the front with a phone no. or on the freeway and heaps of peeps will ring ya

Haha yeah they are a pain! Its out the back of bunyip about a 5 minute drive in a country town named Iona. The people next foor aren't to happy about pittys screaming every day haha. Yeah was thinking about making 2 tracks since I'm getting a 250 soon

my mates track was about 1k up the road towards bunyip from the centre of iona on the iona side of the bend. some prick harness racing bloke with a harness track out the back

there shocking out there they think they own the place

ahhh its so wet :( was hoping to get out and build some more doubles this weekend but i am currently on flood watch! god damn you gippsland!

my compound is getting their, cant wait till its done! few pics for yas
jumps.jpg

juumps.jpg

i hope you have public liability insurance if you are letting others ride the track. you could end up getting sued for $20mill if something goes wrong.

just a heads up on something young fellas forgot to think about. all these horse people have it for people riding on there place as well.

how good is the bucket on the front of the tractor

yeah was thinking that, how do you get the insurance?
yeah it makes it way more easier!

Insurance would be way too exspensive I would think (if u could even get some). I'd suggest getting ppl to sign a waiver and not letting just anyone ride, only takes one clown to ruin it for everyone. Make sure u know who u let ride on Ur property and that they can be trusted not to do anything stupid, also probs a good idea to limit the amount of riders at any given time to reduce noise, dust etc. At least try to keep the Neighbours on side

Make sure you have a good group of people like others have said, as you may need to get all them in court to tell the magistrate that the ****-head who is trying to sue you had the injuries before he started riding at your place :p works most of the time, but if they break thier back maybe move them to road side outside your property b4 calling the Ambos :) Not not trying to worry you, but just worth noting, it only takes one spaz to ruin it for everyone....

you have to think its not just ruining riding for everyone but it could ruin your life being sued for a public liability claim in the millions because someone cant walk again.

may as well put dope in your body board bag.

Public liability insurance for a one day motorsports event is fairly cheap. Me and a group of mates ran a 4x4 comp in WA and it cost us $600 for 50 competitors and there navis plus 5000 spectators and volunteers. It does work on a scale wich is good. If we had 51 cpetitors it would have cost us 1600

Yeah might just do the waiver idea. Should be done in the next 3 months, hopefully!

Latest posts

Back