Man's best friend "and other pets"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend suggested wetting the dry food, heating it slightly in the microwave, and mixing it with a little regular wet food... I tried that this afternoon and it worked, the dog ate most of the food. I may also grind the dry food a bit, make it more like meal rather than kibble, then dampen it and heat it. I hear ya on the important papers, no leaving stacks of C-notes lying around like I did in the old days, LOL. Have a $1000 Chihuahua in no time, 10-4??? Fortunately, Little Taco (or Taquito) has only chewed napkins, worthless flyers and old paperbacks, LOL. Oh, yeah, and the old catnip mice the cats no longer use... those little catnip dope fiends prefer fresh catnip straight out of the bag (Smarty Kat brand). Wingnut & I are watching "The Pack" stomp the Chiefs, I'm surprised K.C. hasn't put up a better fight.

Edit: Taco would've been the perfect dawg for chewing up homework back in my "school daze"---I could've brought him into class and let him chew up the assignment in front of the teacher, LOL. "SEE, I TOLD YA!!!"

Last edited:
Lol yea one of my dogs hated dry food with a passion and now i just have a tribe of paper snatching book out of my hand whacking nutso cats with a dog who will stand up to armed thugs and burglars but looks at me when the cats tease him like " hellp daddy last time i fought back my butt hurt and i couldnt find my stuffed lamb for a week"

We only had the Supermoon on the 28th, it's closer to the earth, it is slightly bigger and slightly brighter than normal
We don't get the Blood moon in the southern hemishpere

With your dog it will probably take a bit of time for it to get used to the new diet.
I reckon if you feed him the softened food for a while, and maybe leave a few bit's of dry food in a bowl for him so if he want's to try it he can.
My dog's have alway's eaten dry food, we can smell the difference when they've eaten meat

We had an addition to our family just over 2 week's ago.
Our puppy had pup's.
We weren't planning on mating the dog's until she was about 2 year's old.
When Miss came on heat we got her some underpant's and kept here inside for the 3 week's.
Some how the Male got to her though.

This is the result, she had 2 male's (both tan) and 2x female's (tan brindle and dark brindle)
Wasn't any drama's with the birth, she gave birth to the first one at 5.30pm and had the last at 9.30pm

They have almost trippled in size in the last 2 weeks
They have opened their eye's now, and are starting to stand, bit wobbly still

To get mine on dry food i forgot to mention i used a little chicken broth over it then slowly lessened the amount

Aww, look at those puppies... LOL. Yeah, Velociraptor, I think I'll try the chicken broth trick, I want this dog to eat a balanced diet of wet and dry food, preferably a bit more dry food than wet, 10-4? Right now, the little varmint is playing with Wingnut: they're chasing each other around the yard, the two knucklehaids.

Yep, sure are
Starting to walk now, click on the pic to watch the video

5066a4d8fa5711fb318d4af185e27eb2.jpg
newest family member.....saw her and couldn't leave her. Woman shows up has her "husband" open the trunk she was in the cowering really badly scared. ....she pays the cats no mind even having never been around one the woman was allergic she's the sweetest most well behaved dog I mean I only heard her bark one time out of excitement when playing that has been it will hold it in and sit by the door patiently just omg the abuse this dog had including scarring on her nose and hurt ribs. She's extremely skittish to sudden moves less and less now but just omg why could anyone abuse this lol girl??? The way they talked about this dog was that OH " she's spoiled on the cheapest food and not given toys because we give her LOVE" that last word came off so stern I thought of a crazy psycho gf who wouldn't let the spouse leave lol. There's a lot but I can't think of it all atm been sick past two days myself. She has something on her stomach kinda worries me like a tumor or infection. I'll get her checked when I definitely can she deserves a good home and that's what she's gonna have now
c792eaa8474b2895374c2097e3306617.jpg

Kudos to you, Dude, for taking care of that poor ol' dawg... believe me, Velociraptor, there are many human scumbags I would gladly beat to death with my own hands & feet, but not many worse than those who abuse innocent animals who only offer unconditional love. This whole economic scene really sucks, but the animals suffer or go to their deaths unsung, and I mean a SH!TLOAD of 'em too, the poor critters. F__ all breeding mills, I can't stand the slimy greaseballs who operate those sh!tholes, not when so many animals rot in so-called "shelters" nationwide, AYE??? Criminal trash oughta be dragged out and shot, the f____g wankers. I'm just glad I rescued all of my animals, including little "Taco de Perro" the 2-year-old Chihuahua, his name might not be kosher but he's a REAL GUARD DAWG, OL' TACO, LOL. I named him that because that's how much meat he has on his bones, just enough to make a TJ-style taco, LOL. Well, perhaps more than one... not that he'll ever have to run that gauntlet. Alright, enough said, YOU DA MAN for taking care of that ol' dawg when nobody else would, 10-4??? :thumbup:

I'm really sick today but shes been opening up a lil more day three for her she's been licking my hand since I couldn't sleep coughing ect. Jazz loves having a similar size buddy too. She's so dang polite lol if there's anything even slightly in the way she won't walk on it or over it lol
d6733d348df40553c5a4928c80010614.jpg

Take care of yourself, Dude, those animals need ya, LOL. Watch some football while you take it easy and drink heaps of water, juice, hot beverages or soup, etc. If football isn't your thing, watch a killer MX film... I just bought a few DVDs off C/L, and they're radical:

CHILDREN OF A METAL GOD, THE TRILOGY

STEEL ROOTS, THE TRILOGY

After I watched them the first time, I was ALL FIRED UP to go monkeybiking, LOL. Going riding again this week out in "The Valley of the Moon"---my ride was rudely interrupted last time by that recurring hub bolt problem, but I have its number now, I put some threadlocker on all hub bolts, and I'm gonna carry spare bolts & lock washers with me henceforth. No future in pushing the bike for miles, 10-4??? Doesn't fall into the category of "FUN" (LOL).

Last edited:
Hub bolt I take it a two piece rim like on a Honda qa or CT? I solved that long ago with a hardened lock washer. If your really worried? Get nylocs with lock washers don't reuse old nylocs. Any who I've got some making up to do I stepped on someone's tail in the dark unlit corner. Lol my ol husky I had used to pull my dang bicycle every time I tried to ride with her to keep up.....it may have been one pup power but heck she was crazy strong. As I was recovering from botchilism (90+ lost in less than two weeks on ivs ect) I kept going back to how much she loved our riding so much she just kept "coaching me" pushing me to go farther....till I took my Gary Fisher by myself on a 50 mile ride and made it my habit and goal to keep going I'd use those roadside speed traps to push myself one acquired 38 on it and kept going (mind you it was a hybrid city bike no racer) she passed on... But not in my heart and every thing I do to this day I try to push myself if it gets hard because If I didn't before I would've missed out on a lot and I don't ever want to miss out on life plus she was an abused rescue too hence my love for my rescues. Kindo corny and stuff but excuse my minds a lil tired atm.

Last edited:
Yep, split rims that make up the 8" wheels on my little Z50 (72cc motor). I'm hoping the threadlocker and lock washers solve the problem for good, I've had hub bolts work out on several occasions, riding my bike on these rugged trails. No worries, I'm slowly dialing it in so I can tackle some bad@$$ mountain & desert expeditions this winter, I think I'm just about there as far as getting the bike dialed in and knowing what to carry in the way of tools, spares, etc. I hear ya on the pulling dawg, friends of mine put their dawgs to work pulling them on skateboards, LOL. Years ago, we used my old VW van to haul our tricked-out bikes to the top of Mount Soledad in La Jolla, where we'd unload the bikes and haul @$$ down Hillside Drive, a radical downhill run. There was a hairpin turn partway down the hill, we used to call it "Dog Turn" because there was a dog that barked every time we sped past, LOL. Wild run, Hillside Drive... we'd take turns driving the van, three guys riding bikes on every run. Sometimes we'd stay on the main road down: I once clocked a dude at 57 m.p.h. on that stretch, and his bike was nowhere near as trick as ours, just an old school Schwinn Cruiser with good bearings and grips, that was all. One time I lost it on "Dog Turn" and plowed into a long bank of iceplant, did a big ol' endo over the bars and flew about 15' or 20' in a somersault, landing (thankfully) on my back in more iceplant, which served as an air bag, LOL. Got up, grabbed my bike, and took off after my friends, laughing the whole time... we were usually half-lit and high when we made those runs, 10-4??? Boy, I miss those days, we had heaps of fun doing all that crazy $h!t, probably lucky to have survived some of the madness, LOL. I won't even get started on skateboarding, or we'll be here all day...

Wingnut says: "BRING ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! GO, LIONS, SHOW US SOME O' THAT MOTOR CITY MADNESS, WOOHOO!!! YO, RAILSPLITTER, SLING ME SOME O' THAT HARD CIDER!!!" :action-smiley-018:

Nice,
How old is your pup?

Our's are getting pretty big now @ 4 week's old
Lightest one weigh's 3.3kg, heaviest is 4kg
Sues is 3,4kg Stu

Latest posts

Back