Man's best friend "and other pets"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just threw a shelter/enclosure together for our new pup so she can be safe while im outside working on bikes etc
15c0c5e95c197a5a850dcd05f30acfcb.jpg
520a16bff728164ec33fdc54b50c0c41.jpg

Coyotes in the area? Dingos? Or are ya just worried about the pup getting under a wheel? I only ask because we have heaps of coyotes in East County, not to mention a few on the West Side, LOL. Death to small pets, those coyotes... 10???

There are plenty of deadly King Brown snake's up there, i saw the tail of a baby Brown Snake about 10 foot away from that enclosure when i was up there one time.
We tried looking for it but it disappeared into the undergrowth in the garden.

And there's some big Goanna's (lizard's) there too, about 10 time's the length of his pup, i reckon they'd like a little snack like her as well.

And then there was that 6 foot Red Bellied Black Snake that crossed your track infront of you when we were riding Stu

Australia has a lot of the Worlds' most Deadliest Creature's,
we have the Brown Snake, Tiger Snake and the Red Bellied Black Snake
Then there's the Redback Spider's that are everywhere and the White Tip Spider's too

Last edited:
Yeah to keep her away from nasty snakes lol. We have a few king browns, and red belly blacks here, thats what I saw cross the track that day craig. As for the fines, good luck to em proving it wasnt a direct threat to my kids. If a judge will still fine me after I tell him the snake was about to strike at my kid then he is a prick lol

havent seen a snake at my place yet but we have had a cow that died and blew up like a big balloon. defiantly was a snake.
my dog keeps grabbing the hose which isnt a good thing if a snake happens to show up..
had to take her to the vet last week as was bitten or stung by something
12066009_10204215889031439_8577153416755948374_n.jpg

over 40KG now and had to carry her into the vet. refused to cross the road lol

also found another baby kitten the other day, looks like i might have another cat soon.

Hey cj :) seuss is doing awesome, I will post some photos in the morning. It would be a lot quieter there without the pups, seuss will have changed so much by the time you get up next I reckon.

Far out, she look's twice the size of when she left here!

Man's best friend "and other pets"

0a664a8a6d6ab5a5946fc6d3fc3e49e1.jpg

My 3 year old goofball greyhound Dice. He washed out of racer training and now spends his days lazing around or pelting up and down the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back