Man's best friend "and other pets"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, wouldn'tcha know it? On the day of a memorial service for me beloved mum, Wingnut turned up missing... some jackhole down the block trapped him and turned him over to Animal Control. What kind of douche turns in a friendly cat? And the po-lice? I reckon those three rounds of false charges weren't enough, they had to put my cat in jail as well. Poor Little Wing is breaking rocks in the hot sun... I don't know what to do about him, I sure don't wanna pay $25 every time he gets caught down there, and he's an indoor/outdoor cat, no fair keeping him locked up here at the house. I already spent $1400 on the varmint when his leg developed an abscess and the first vet botched the job. I'm gonna think about this situation for awhile, I know Little Wing has a grace period down at the shelter. I've been trying to rehome him because he has no fear of dogs, and I'm gonna be moving to the country where foxes and coyotes abound... Little Wing goes right up to huge dogs on the sidewalk here at the ol' hacienda, but if he does that with a wild varmint it'll be the last mistake he ever makes. So I'm a little worried about that, though I'd love to take him with me just in case I wind up in some small town where there are enough humans, dogs, etc., to keep the varmints at bay. I don't really know what to do right now, and I just wanna chill out after those back-to-back services for me beloved mum. Maybe I'll go get him tomorrow, I gotta think about this a little longer. Does Little Wing stay put and take his chances with adoption? Or does he go under the needle after his grace period expires? Do I bail him out just before the end of each grace period, then take him with me as I head east? I don't know... guess I'll grab a cold beer and think about this new f#%g problem. Trust some jackhole to cause trouble on the day of me mum's memorial service, the goddam maggot.

What to do about Wingnut???

Okay, I took a nap because I was exhausted, now I'm awake and this problem is still nagging me hard, which is why I've decided to ask for your collective opinion. Kinda like a poll for those monkeybikers who also love animals, 10-4? Y'all know that Wingnut has developed into a magnificent cat, but he also has that wild Bengal streak in him. While I admire that wild streak, the cat has already cost me some serious money, $1400 for the botched vet job on the abscess, remember? Now he has gone and gotten himself into more trouble, and the gal on the phone told me there's an ordinance about free-roaming cats in Coronado; if I go claim him and he gets in more trouble, I could be charged, which is the LAST THING I NEED right now on my already-overloaded plate. Bear in mind that I was falsely charged by the same lying greaseball cops in the past, and those scumbags are clearly looking for ANY EXCUSE to throw down more charges. Claiming Little Wing means there'd be a record of ownership, which in turn means I could indeed be charged on the flimsiest trumped-up excuse the next time Wing gets caught.

On the other hand, Wingnut is the last living link to my deceased mom: I got him especially for her, and he grew up nibbling on her nightgown buttons as she lay in bed. He's a truly magnificent cat, an amazing leaper and climber due to his Bengal streak, and a phenomenal ratcatcher (best I've ever seen, and I've had a few cats in my time). I already miss his crazy antics, and even though he was forever pestering the other cats (Sage & Dixie), they seem to miss him too... they're looking around every corner, wondering why Little Wing isn't pouncing on them as he usually does. Wing is a pretty special cat, but I have to look at the big picture, as far as which route ultimately leads to the best home for Wingnut in the long run. I'm still concerned about what might happen to Little Wing at the other end of my upcoming relocation. If I wind up buying a place in the country, what will Wing's chances of survival be, given that he has no fear of dogs? Would I be signing his death warrant by taking him with me, an expensive $1400 meal for the first coyote who happens along? On top of the greaseball cop aspect, this thought bothers me.

Here's a little more information to consider: the gal I spoke to today is the director of P.A.W.S., an organization that works with civilian administrative personnel to rehome cats & dogs in the shelter. This gal said that the shelter is "low on cats" right now, and she'd let me relinquish Wing to P.A.W.S. at no cost, which beats the standard $50 city shelter relinquishment fee. She also said that Wing is a magnificent cat, so in all likelihood he'd be adopted in short order. These P.A.W.S. folks are pretty good about rehoming animals too: they screen prospective new owners to make the best match, and there's no shortage of rich wanks in this burg who might indeed offer Wing a good home, 10? I'm torn here... as much as I love Little Wing and his crazy antics, this may be a good opportunity to rehome him, possibly saving him as well from an ugly death at the hands of some hungry coyote in the Ozarks. Maybe I was only meant to foster him for a year-and-a-half, taking excellent care of him so he turned into a magnificent and highly-adoptable cat... I just don't know.

This is where all you animal-loving monkeybikers come in... what would YOU do in this situation? A little help here... do I bail out Wingnut, only to have him get in more trouble, and possibly drag ME into more trouble? Not to mention Little Wing eventually getting macked by a hungry fox or coyote? Or do I let him go, trusting to the cosmos to look after Little Wing and find a new home for him? Damn, wouldn't the same troubles arise from his wide-ranging activity, thereby plaguing his new owner? The folks at the shelter wouldn't tell me WHY the cat was arrested, but I imagine Wingnut was beating up some household pet, even though he's really just playing when he does this... he may be one-and-a-half years old, or one year and eight months, but he's still an overgrown kitten, and that wild Bengal streak doesn't help matters. If I bail him out, what happens next time when he gets in trouble? Do I wind up breaking rocks in the hot sun alongside Wingnut, the two of us sporting striped garb down at the shelter? Should I just ask about renting a room down there once the estate money arrives???

A LITTLE HELP HERE, YOUSE CRUSTY AUSTRALIAN DEMONS O' DIRT & CERTIFIED MONKEYBIKING HEROES!!! WHAT DO I DO ABOUT WINGNUT, a.k.a. LITTLE WING???

Maybe one of ya will see something I haven't while weighing the facts in this situation.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL INPUT, I'M AT SEA ON THIS ONE, AYE??? :captain: :confused-smiley-014 :captain:

I went ahead and signed the relinquishment form for Little Wing, now the P.A.W.S. organization will hopefully find a good home for him. I reckon they will, since the shelter only had a few cats in it, not like the last time I visited when the shelter was chockablock with cats. Wingnut's a handsome devil too, better-looking than any of the cats I saw down there today, so I'm relying on the folks at P.A.W.S. to find a decent home for him. They seem pretty adept at rehoming cats, and I figure Wing has a better chance with them in the long run, due to his fearlessness around dogs of all kinds. Now I'm wondering whether I should relinquish the two older cats before I leave: relocation would obviously be far easier without any animals, but these kittehs are my kids, as well as my friends, and I've been taking care of them for a long time. The thought of abandoning or relinquishing them now doesn't sit well with me, but I have to look at the big picture... and perhaps make the hard decisions. That's all I got today, time to chillax with a cold beer and cook an early dinner: chicken & rice baked together with diced onion and gravy mix, a comfort food in this dwindling family for as long as I can remember.

Well, the weather turned nice for a change, blue skies and sunshine... this old house sure seems empty now that Wingnut is gone. Bad enough when me mum passed away, but really empty with Little Wing absent. I wish he hadn't gone and gotten busted, but I suppose it's all for the best, I have this major life-altering relocation coming up and I may have to do it without any animals. I was looking to rehome Wing anyway, and the director of the facility herself took a liking to the varmint, so I reckon he'll be alright. I have a sneaking suspicion that the director may take Wingnut home with her, she seemed sweet on him already, LOL. Trust Little Wing to fall into a pile of $h#t and come up smelling like roses...

Dixie, now, I'm gonna have a hard time taking her down to the shelter this week, as I believe I will. She does NOT travel well, the poor ol' girl, and the shelter is practically devoid of cats at this time: with her nice luxurious winter coat, she will stand a better chance of being adopted, and the P.A.W.S. folks are pretty good about making a sincere effort to rehome animals. Some folks like tortie cats, and Dixie does have a sweet disposition, just toward humans and not other cats, LOL. The director of the facility called it "tortie-tude"---I guess torties have a tendency to display this sort of temperament. Ever since I adopted her & Sage from two different homes on back-to-back days, they have NEVER gotten along, except to sleep near one another.

Sage, he's my cat, and I'm REALLY gonna have a hard time relinquishing him, but I might not have to do this... I may be able to take Sage with me, as traveling with one cat would be much easier. I don't know yet, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I still think Dixie stands a better overall chance of finding a new home in Coronado now that the shelter is "low on cats"---and she hates traveling on the road, she gets all gripped as soon as the vehicle starts rolling. Not the kind of distraction I need while tooling down the road for 1700 miles. I could put her in the towed car though, and she'd ultimately survive the trip, an option I'm still considering.

But I think it'll probably just be Sage and me in the rental truck, or Sage in the towed rig and me in the rental truck. One cat would be easier to sneak into motel rooms or whatever, but Sage is pretty vocal and he might still get busted. So I'm back to wondering if I should just try to rehome all the cats here in Coronado, make the trip alone as I've done hundreds of times while trucking, then adopt a kitten or two once I'm established at the other end of my relocation. Maybe a cat or two Wingnut's age, which is one year and eight months... cats nearing the two year mark are usually in prime health. I'm still mulling all the options here, relinquishment seems like betrayal after all these years together.

I had no choice with Wingnut, and I'm not really worried about him, he's a handsome devil, young and vigorous, and he'll find a new home soon enough. These two older cats are a different story, though they both could be adopted, perhaps by seniors who don't want a cat that's too wild. Sage was pretty wild in his youth, but he has mellowed with age, though he's still a scrapper and he taught Wingnut everything he knows. It was funny, watching Sage cop an attitude and school the larger Wingnut in recent months... like a Kung Fu/slash/Zen master schooling an unruly disciple. Sage has always been King of the 'Hood, but Wingnut has learned much from him about scrapping, and Wing will be a formidable opponent to other cats in territorial disputes.

Anyway, I'm taking it easy today, just drinking a hot cup of coffee while considering what to do next. I've been clearing this old house for nearly three months: I started while me beloved mum was lying in what would become her deathbed, and now the interior of the house is stripped down to bare bones. Family members have taken some things as agreed, and everything I'll be taking is still here... there are also several large stacks or piles of stuff we're gonna put out in our upcoming yard sale. It's really an estate sale, but we're holding it on the front patio, so WTF, I call it a yard sale. Whatever doesn't get sold out of that lot will be donated immediately afterward. Then the house will only contain the stuff I'm taking with me, and it'll be time to put the ol' hacienda on the market.

Speaking of that, I have my eye on a sweet little 10-acre spread over in northern Arkansas, a prime piece of property in beautiful Ozark country. The place is f#%g unreal, I could build a BAD@$$ MONKEYBIKE TRACK there, LOL. I'm not joking, either, I'm gonna build a primo track once I've relocated, as a way of meeting other riders in that area, 10-4? The land has open woodland, plenty of trees but not too dense, and there are open meadow areas with all kinds of room for growing stuff and also building a track. Two mobile homes in the center, a double-wide and a single, both in good shape with sturdy metal rooves, beefed-up Old West style porches and decks, primo woodburning stoves (important when the electric power goes out), big ol' propane tank behind one home, a barn for stock when I get around to that whole scene, etc., etc.

The buildings are centrally located on the property, with two dirt entrance roads leading to the cluster, one road from the north and one from the west. I could incorporate those roads into my track, then build some big ol' back-to-back berms in some of the open areas, and run the track roundabout through the wooded parts. I'm thinking I could find some dump truck outfit to drop a few loads of fill dirt on the property for free, placing each load where I want it, then doing the rest with shovel, wheelbarrow, BobCat, whatever. I could build berms in among the trees too, using the barrow or maybe the BobCat, the trees are not so densely situated, there are all kinds of avenues through them which I could lace together to make a primo track winding through the woods. The trees are beautiful too, a track built among them would be RADICAL.

I also intend to build that snake run I mentioned, big ol' back-to-back berms at least 6'-8' high, just like an old school skatepark back in the day. I'll work on those berms until they practically go vertical, LOL... good thing I have a lot of experience from my BMX and skateboarding days. If I get enough free fill dirt, building the berms won't be a problem, it'll just take time, like any decent project. Of course, I'll have to build a few jumps along the track, maybe a big ol' 30' Baja Drop-Off, LOL. Just kidding... but I WILL have some kick@$$ jumps on my track, my friends and I always did like building trick jumps over obstacles and whatnot. I reckon once I start building my track and inviting a few folks over to ride, they'll help me with further construction in exchange for riding privileges, LOL. Those too lazy to help will get drop-kicked like I'm STARRIN' in the NFL, 10-4???

Anyway, that's my dream, and it's getting closer every day... I sure hope that property doesn't sell before I have the $55K to buy it outright. Get this: with the homestead credit (which just means you live there, as opposed to renting or flipping the property), the yearly taxes are something like $15, LOL. Without the credit, taxes are $362, and that's on 10 acres. I have to think about things like that in this Brave New Third World, AYE??? I could live in one mobile and rent the other too, a viable option since both homes are in pretty good shape. The barn is serviceable, though it could use some repair; the mobiles have minor cosmetic repair issues here and there, but nothing major, and I like the stout Old West style porches and decks, as well as the woodburning stoves. County water, with a pond on the property too, I can't remember if there's a well, but the place is on county water, so who cares? If SHTF, I'll boil the pond water, the crud in it will be like "roughage" (LOL).

Meh, I guess I should get off my @$$ and start working here, I have more nooks & crannies to clear inside this old house, but thankfully the worst of the clearing is done. Some of that dust was funky too, I had to wear a dust mask for the nasty cr@p that had been lying there for decades, LOL. Might as well have been opening some goddam Egyptian tomb... the Tomb of the Freakin' Hantavirus Pharaoh, LOL. Forget the goddam ANCIENT CURSE, we'll set ya up with a DEADLY VIRUS, 10-4??? Yeah, I'm glad that part's over, though I still have the shotgun shack carport to deal with later, and there's some funky $h#t out in that main compartment, stuff that's going straight into another dumpster when I get around to renting one. First the house, which is just about done, then the shotgun shack, which will be dust mask & eye pro city. If I had any sense, I'd just burn down the goddam shack, but it might set the house on fire and delay the sale.

Damn, I want to go riding this week, and I may in this nice weather, but my elbow has been giving me billy h£ll for some reason, must be all the heavy lifting lately, or the dragging of heavy boxes or furniture from awkward corners. I don't remember banging it that hard, so it must be the lifting or dragging. Another reason I'll be glad to finish this monumental task of clearing the house... never knew so much cr@p had piled up here over the years. My room's different, I like my feng shui and I'm big on open space in rooms, my new digs will be totally uncluttered, nothing like the other rooms of this house which I've been slowly clearing. 36 large EDCO bins this week and counting, not to mention one 3-yard dumpster jam-packed with sawn-up old junk furniture, and five rounds of donations to AmVets, mostly cr@ppy old books that nobody here wants. I found one book that was 100 years old, I kid you not, the thing was published during WWI, go figure. It was a handbook of chemistry & physics.

Alright, Boyz, I'm outta here, I reckon I've bent your goddam ears long enough... I'm a long-winded b@stard once I get started, LOL, but to know me is to love me, 10-4??? That's what my ex-girlfriends say... no, wait, it's the OTHER @$$holes who say that, the ones who show up and drink all the goddam beer in my fridge. Hmm, a cold beer for breakfast sounds pretty good right about now, I think there are three bottles of Stella Artois left over from last night, one of 'em may have my name on it. Good ol' Stella, one broad who'll never let ya down, LOL. I believe I still have some chronic in my room as well, some nuclear bud called "HALO OG"---I bought an OZ for my friend the other day, using my weed card, and whenever I do that he always tosses me a few big ol' nugs. Gotta love the weed delivery right to my door, makes things easier and I don't have to waste any fuel or time. A bong hit of the Halo might put me in a better mood to tackle more funky house-clearing.

HASTA LUEGO, YOUSE CRUSTY AUSTRALIAN DEMONS O' DIRT & MONKEYBIKING HEROES!!! :action-smiley-003:

Last edited:
With the cat transport, we recently moved from tassie to south aus, and our female staffie hates car travel, so we got some ace tablets from the vet. Seemed to work like a travel calm does for a human. Made her dopey while the car was moving, but when we let her out for toilet stops she would liven back up. As soon as we were on the move again, back to dopey dog lol.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'll have to remember that, I may still take the ol' girl with me, I haven't decided yet. Hey, I was just talking to another former OTR (or Over-The-Road) Truck Driver, reminiscing about a CLASSIC HOLIDAY VACAY I pulled in a company tractor back in 1999. I set a personal record for f#%g off on that weekend, burning heller company fuel while bobtailing 358 miles for purely recreational purposes. Hell of a trip in that 90-m.p.h. rocketship tractor, a big ol' bad boy Eagle (Int'l) with a CAT 470 under the hood, a damned good motor that could pull a grade as well as any 500. Anyway, here's the link to an old blog page or two, some of my stories can be found there in first draft form, aye? I also threw in some quotes and excerpts that I like, but I always give credit where credit is due, so you'll know when you run across those quotes and excerpts. Once you hit the link, go to the second page and find my "TRIPLE TREAT" story, which is a classic tale of f#%g off on the company's dime, LOL. Best vacay I ever had on the road, and I've had MANY, 10-4??? There was something about those lonely rural West Texas highways and the glorious weather throughout my trip that made that weekend unforgettable. You'll find other stories on both pages of this blog, just bear in mind that the finished stories which appear in my as-yet-unpublished book have been improved. Here ya go:

Tales of Adventure | San Diego Reader

Bear in mind that my finished stories also have bad@$$ photos incorporated directly into the text of each story, and my book has 36 stories in four separate parts, as well as 10 poems in the fifth and last part of my book. One of these days, I'll meet some publisher willing to take on my work... ideally, some long-legged gal with a thing for OTR Drivers, LOL. Meh, when the time is right, my work will FINALLY be viewed across the Interwebs, complete with pics taken during each adventure... a lifelong dream of mine which I haven't quite made into a reality, not yet anyway. I'm working on it, I just have a lot on my plate right now, as y'all know. One day, the Salton story alone will make me famous: of course, I'll be goddam DEAD by that time, but better late than never, AYE??? LOL. F___it, I'm rich in life experience, richer than many with huge bank accounts and money out the ying-yang, so p!$$ on 'em... but I digress. Enjoy the stories, just remember that they are first drafts, the finished products are far superior and also include photos. If ya know any hot female editors out there in cyberspace, be sure to tell them my broked!ck story and hook me up, LOL. You vertical skateboarders out there, you'll like my "TRIX ARE FOR KIDS" story, which was published in the San Diego Reader in '92 to the tune of a lousy $1000, LOL. ADIOS, MONKEYBIKING HEROES, TIME TO CHILLAX WITH A COLD BEER AS I WATCH THE NBC NIGHTLY CORPORATE NEWS, PFFFFFFT.

Last edited:
fb04871abe3c9e1d38081ee1d50b1533.jpg

Tigger was abandoned off the main road near my house...she's been super good to my other cats even good with the dogs has a big bloody spot on her back suggests abuse or attack but its healing now and ribs are not showing so much lol oh and here's Sasha idk if I've shared her yet
8df491a5662deaebe210841b7cb0b982.jpg

cannot tell you her breed but her bark is heeeuge and she's strong but is really really scarily good. She was dropped out of a car trunk(boot) when I got her by some military ass, she will not take food from your hand unless she can without touching your hand to nip or hurt you(seriously) she always looked sad at first but is super gentle and quiet unless she sees food being put in her bowl or feels someone who is not supposed to be here is outside. She stays by me or my wife's side all day and refuses to do the normal dog things that bug people aka jump on you get on the couch/bed, pull on the leash, ect she can even be let free without a leash and stays right at our side. Idk why they abused her like they did leaving scars all over her but I swear she is one of the best dogs I've ever met.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

Now there was another tom with Tigger but unlike her he got badly violent with the others and he stays in the yard but he will catch mice from time to time and such and I do feed him. He's just not litter trained nor a good temperament with others so he's a no go on the inside

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

You're a good man, Velociraptor, for taking care of those animals the way you do. I went down to the animal shelter here in Coronado and snuck a peek at Wingnut, who has been locked up for three weeks because some wanker turned him in to Animal Control. Evidently, Little Wing bit someone, or bit the wanker's pet... probably just playing around as he does, but the wanker got all gripped. I'd like to pummel that b@stard for depriving me of Wing's company, but I may still bail the Wingster out right before I leave this burg, and take him with me to my new home. Poor Little Wing, he looked lonely in his cell, or glass room, or whatever. He's doing hard time right now, breaking rocks in the hot sun... Public Enemy #1, the Wingster, wanted in 48 states and three Canadian provinces. Damn those maggots for turning him in, especially so soon after my mom passed away. Oh, well, at least I know where he is, and we may be reunited yet, if nobody adopts him first... I almost hope nobody does adopt him, so I can bail out the blasted varmint and hustle him outta this dump. No point in bailing him out now, because he'll just go back to the wanker's house and cause more trouble... pistol whip the scumbag into the bargain, LOL. I'll wind up facing felony cat ownership charges, good for at least 3-5 years courtesy of the strap-on scrub D.A., that Epic Darwin Failure. Wing & I will plead "Not guilty" and hire some sharp Jewish attorney to beat the rap... LOL. Or else we'll---what's the phrase?---jump bail and go on the lam in the Mighty Camry Dirt Bike Transporter. There'll be an APB put out on us: "ONE-ADAM-TWELVE, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TWO SUSPECTS IN A P.O.S. CAMRY... SUSPECT #1 A WHITE MALE, SUSPECT #2 A GODDAM BENGAL CAT. WHEN LAST SEEN, THE WHITE MALE WAS CLEARLY DRUNK AND THE CAT WAS DRIVING. BOTH ARE CONSIDERED TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS, 10-4? OVER..." Meh, just another day in this dump. I sure miss Wingnut, the poor little guy, all locked up by his lonesome for three weeks. Makes me wish I were leaving tomorrow, so I could go get him outta that hole. "HANG IN THERE, LITTLE WING!!! I'LL GETCHA OUTTA THERE YET!!!"

Last edited:
Wingnut To Be Paroled!!!

Good news, Boyz!!! Wingnut is coming home, I've decided to bail him outta the joint and keep him inside the house until we bail for good from this burg. I'll get one of those halters to walk him in the yards and out front on the sidewalk, otherwise he'll be on lockdown status here in this house. The house has been cleared, so Little Wing will have more room to run around inside. Once we relocate, he can run free again, over there in Beaufort or Pamlico County, NC. That's where we're headed when we bail from this ethnic-c0ckroach-infested dump, there's an enclave over there with my name all over it, I checked the demographic charts, LOL. Reasonable home prices and low taxes too, I can buy a nice 2-story 3-bedroom house for $50K in the area I've chosen, and the house is in decent shape, not some goddam shotgun shack that looks as if a bomb went off inside, or worse yet, a freakin' meth lab exploded.

Yeah, life just wasn't the same without Wingnut, and I don't like the thought of him being locked up at the shelter, or eventually being put down on account of some whiny little b!tch and wankin' scumbag down the block, crying about how Wingnut "attacked" some household pet. I still don't get why the douche didn't just shoo the cat away, must be dumber than a box of goddam rocks, LOL. Anyway, I'm gonna bail out Little Wing tomorrow and bring him home, so I don't wind up losing him for good. He's too cool of a cat to let go, and I know he'll dig living on the East Side once we relocate. The house I'm thinking of buying stands in a small town, so the coyote danger shouldn't be as high as living in the country... nice big lot around the house too, plenty of room for "The Wingster" to roam. I'll have to introduce him to the new neighbors, so they don't get all gripped like the douche down the block here in Coronado.

Yesiree, I'm looking forward to this relocation, shouldn't be too long now with the house cleared as it is. Instead of a tow dolly behind the rental truck, I believe I'll rent a small flatbed trailer and secure the Camry atop it in level mode, that way I can house the three cats in the car as I hammer down for "The Tar Heel"---2-3 days, with a motel break in the middle if necessary (for the cats). I once drove from Spartanburg, SC, to San Diego in something like 38 hours in a big truck. The truck went 90 m.p.h., LOL, but the principle is the same: bring a cooler full of food, stop only for fuel, and p!$$ in a jug the whole way. Boat & monkeybike aboard the truck, no worries, along with the furniture, appliances, boxed gear, etc. Cats in the Camry, with food, water, and litter box. Windows cracked, vents open, hammer the f#% down and get it over with, LOL. The kittehs won't like it, but they'll survive, and I can pull a welfare check on 'em every time I stop for fuel. I have a master plan, you see, LOL.

WAHOO!!! WINGNUT'S COMIN' HOME, BOYZ!!! POOR LITTLE WING HAS BEEN LOCKED UP FOR A MONTH, THE BLASTED VARMINT!!! It won't be easy, watching him closely for another month or whatever, but it'll be worth it in the long run... Little Wing is just too cool of a cat to let go out of my life, Clint Eastwood & Steve McQueen had nothing on "The Wingster!!!" He'll be a happy camper once he gets to NC and he can freely roam once more... he's an active cat, Little Wing, the most active cat I've ever seen, and I've seen a few over the decades. I'll have to watch the varmint once he gets here mañana, otherwise he'll be tunneling his way out to the yard like a goddam wetback cartel meth smuggler going under the border, LOL. I'll know something's up when I see him with a pickax and miner's helmet, complete with headlamp, 10-4? Meh, life just ain't the same without Wingnut, and we're not about to let some whining scumbag down the block rain on our parade, that f@gtard will soon be scraped out of our lives like dog$h!t off my f#%g boot, and good riddance, LOL.

WINGNUT'S COMIN' HOME, BOYZ!!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN, WOOHOO!!! :banana:

Never did follow up with the latest news of Wingnut... evidently, he was adopted from the shelter, so I guess he's gone for good. I asked one gal who works with P.A.W.S. to find out where Little Wing went, not the street address or anything, just whether he got into a good home. Poor Little Wing, he was the most active cat I've ever had, and I didn't like how that scene unfolded, with the scumbag filing a complaint about him. In 20/20 hindsight, I should've just bailed him out the morning after he was trapped, but that "misdemeanor" term threw me, especially after facing three rounds of bull$h!t charges. The scumbag who filed the complaint actually called my house, and I let that p.o.s. know exactly how I felt about the situation. Guess that douche won't be dialing this number anytime soon, and good riddance, AYE??? Oh, well, maybe Little Wing was only meant to grace my life for 18 months, while me mum and I did our best to take care of him while he was here, but I sure miss the blasted varmint and his crazy antics, the house just isn't the same without him. Worst part was that I never even got to say goodbye, he just turned up missing on the day of the memorial service for me mum here at Sacred Heart. Hopefully Wingnut is in a good place, I can't afford to dwell on his situation with so much already on my plate, but he was a magnificent cat, so full of life and exuberance. A wild sonofagun, but noble as only a little tiger can be... I sure miss him.

A bit late but thought I'd share a picture of some of our fur babies. 20150517_121811-1-640x584.jpg

Attachments

• 20141115_113048-1-320x320.jpg
    20141115_113048-1-320x320.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah their not cheap. We may have one less if the little prick doesn't stop chewing my shed to pieces.

Oh no. I hope my missus doesn't see your calf motovert. She already wants to get a baby goat.

Oh no. I hope my missus doesn't see your calf motovert. She already wants to get a baby goat.

i got a baby goat 2 weeks before i got this calf, sadly was afew issues with him been born and only survived just under a week.
that was pretty upsetting. neighbor next door has about 10 now they jump onto the donkeys backs pretty funny.

Bugger about the goat,mate. There is a fella with one near here and he has an old Land Rover in the paddock with it. It's nothing to drive past and see the goat just chillin' on the roof.

Latest posts

Back