Man's best friend "and other pets"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it, my arms were covered in bite's, those little needle teeth are so sharp!

Good to see some new editions to the family's guys! :)

Hide your shoes, thongs and anything else in chewing distance! Both puppies with ship loads of energy!
Especially yours Harry!

We have a new dog.
Last week i picked up our puppy, she's an American Staffordshire, just 9 weeks old now.
She is a bit of a cutie, we called her Missy, she already weigh's 7kg.

Am staffs are my favourite, your ***** is beautiful craig. As you can see my male am staff dexter and I have a rather special bond, we both dont mind a poppy nap lol
33fab573baa8c4fea006bf7ea105a84a.jpg

46c3a5f32ebc99a4679fbbad0ca5937f.jpg

[video=youtube;gsxaGXmCe44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsxaGXmCe44&list=UUAzWkerEX48NMACZptvyxCw[/video]
this was pretty funny yesterday, she loves water.
a minute later my other dog runs over to her and she panics and starts squealing and running away which was pretty funny. only got 3 seconds of it on video which sucks

Nice, it makes you happy to see them having so much fun.
Our pup likes playing with long grass, sticks and branches and my tools, n nut's and bolts just as much as playing with her toys that we bought her.
And i wish our yard was as big as yours.

It's good to finally have a dog that likes water, our last 2 staffy's didn't really like it.
I'd get the hose out to water the garden or wash a car and they'd both be off and hiding

Our pup is growing fast, she's put on about 3.5kgs now, and is about 150mm longer/slightly taller.
She loves water too, if i turn the tap on above the dogs water bucket Missy loves to bite at the water, and snaps at it as it overflows.
It's been pretty hot here the last few days and the boys have been out on the trampoline with the mist sprays going.
Missy gets excited watching them, jumping and barking, so we tried her out in there with the kids a few times.
She run's around and around playing, bouncing with them, licking up the water on the mat and the mesh sides.
It's pretty funny to watch, especially when she has a burst of energy and does her flat out run around the yard too etc.

click on the pic below to watch the video

Last edited:
Just found this video on Facebook, i didn't know dog's drank like that !

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152547405902035" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152547405902035">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/feedbac">FEEDBAC</a>.</div></div>

This is my buddy jazz. Two years ago we had a house fire while I was next door watching kids. I had to kick the door in and as I was using a garden hose I saw him grab our half bobcat half barncat squishy and carry him down the hall. The fire dept arrived and got it out I did not know what to expect when they opened the closed bedroom door inside clothes in the closet were melted tv was toast ect.......but on the bed wrapped in a squirming blanket.....jazz had attempted to dig out the wood around the window showing deep gouges and ended up taking the unconscious kittens and rolling with a blanket. They said if it weren't for that they would died from heat and smoke.....never thought a dog could be so brilliant
29c5336c459629aa73cf630a512a8b55.jpg
82ba8ea4ee92ea0ab6fcb9267654d844.jpg
dc4a0e6310a1dbf4a48cba3b1cdf3039.jpg
c1d1bad766452af720655e82b4ab9e71.jpg

Its amazing what a dog is capable of. One of the pups our two produced has taught him self to open clised doors, undoes the hande with his frnt paw and then nses the door open, does it from either side to! Was totally awesome to watch him learning how to do it, but is his new owner isnt quite as impressed as we were.

They grow up way too fast hey, our pup is about 3/4 the size of our other dog

Man i don't envy your job of cleaning up the 'little' steaming presents off the back lawn ^^

The Three Amigos----Sage, Dixie & Wingnut!!!

A few shots of my three cats... Sage is the little gray tiger, Dixie is the fat tortie cat, and Wingnut is the bat$h!t crazy little Bengal/Grey Tabby mix, named after soul surfer Robert "Wingnut" Weaver. Little Wing was so small when we first got him, and his ears so large, that his head kinda looked like a wingnut, LOL.

Wingnut IV 001.jpg

Wingnut IV 006.jpg

Wingnut IV 007.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

More shots on the way...

"DIE, INTERNET TROLL, DIE!!!"

IMG024.JPG

Nice shot of Little Wing's coat:

IMG023.JPG

Sequence of Wingnut giving in to temptation and going down the road to ruin, LOL:

Wingnut IV 002.jpg

Wingnut IV 003.jpg

Wingnut IV 005.jpg

Wingnut IV 004.jpg

Got a call, must dash, I'm off to Dago but I'll post more pics later... ADIOS!!!

A loopy dog named jazz who thinks he's people three kittens whom hate letting me sleep a jet black cat named hudini for the right reasons a barncat/bobcat whom is 30lb and very good at catching mice but kids can drag him round by his paws and he purrs no Ill will and a white cat who needs to stop eating ng and go on Jenny craig
0f4be526a5ae8c0bb1a48bb65db84560.jpg
9c3e160781fcbc292eaf752e3a50070e.jpg
ab21b75e4f7cab9e401889885de6579f.jpg
5226777b0c871bb848acb3ad0688f84a.jpg
4f3ebb21daee5229291ffeaaa26bc8db.jpg

Cool Wiener Dawg shot!!! And in foul weather gear too... ready for sailing to the islands offshore, LOL. I like those Wiener Dog Races they hold up here at the Fair and wherever else, funniest racing action I've ever seen on those stubby little legs. And this is where it all begins: 110 forks up front, 125cc motor dropped into the torso(s), gas shocks on the rear end (LOL), the whole nine yards. My friend Tommy (a.k.a. "T-Bone" in our own deliberately small circle, a classic hand), he has a Wiener Dog named Heidi, thing has been around since dinosaurs roamed the earth, aye??? Probably outlive all of us here on "The Rock"---as some locals call this seaside ghetto. Kudos for the killer shots, Little Wing was about that small when I first rescued him off C/L. All our animals are rescue cats & dogs, better to save a life than support the breeding mills.

Edit: Whoa, I just noticed you're in "The Tarheel"---used to drive to Lincolnton on a regular basis in the big truck for one outfit, hauling freight and delivering anywhere near the burg, then backhauling custom hardwood cabinets, windows, furniture, etc. to SoCal. Not a bad run, mileage-wise, which led to a decent paycheck.

Last edited:
There's some funny dog costume video's around too

[video=youtube;f9Hbx6Uo_P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Hbx6Uo_P8[/video]

[video=youtube;BGhlDjlCQWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhlDjlCQWg[/video]

[video=youtube;DuHO2KcX6bI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuHO2KcX6bI[/video]

Yup in the tarheel state lol my ol lady used to run freight all the time Idk about that far. Yeah I rescued the black cat from my shed ......which was locked and sealed hence hudini as a name lol she was so tiny my half bobcat half barn cat was in an abusive home and my dog jazz I bribed the owner who stomped a puppy to death (I had no Idea till I got her home and she had to be put down RIP Lilly) and he's survived parvo house fires and such and always no matter what extremely loyal and loving rescues are the best route

Latest posts

Back