Man's best friend "and other pets"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok its an African Cichlid also... just saw a video of on 12 and half inches long 6 and a half inches tall... and was 5 years old... sadly it was of his last moments tho

Nasty little pucker, iv'e had mine draw blood b4 but no teeth marks... He doesn't like his toy sub too much either :)
[video=youtube;GuOlqA-wXyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOlqA-wXyo[/video]

I thought this was man's best friend not mans best gold fish? :)

I eat fish for dinner. lol

I thought this was man's best friend not mans best gold fish? :)

I eat fish for dinner. lol

sad-panda-meme-generator-that-makes-me-a-saaaaad-panda-6a8a0b.jpg

LOL in all seriousness though Chomp might as well be another one of my dogs (except easier to look after), he chases me round the tank every time he sees me, and when he's bored he starts playing with the various things/toys in his tank. Don't get me wrong though, if he wasn't mine i may just try and eat him LOL

Mans best friend

Nasty little pucker, iv'e had mine draw blood b4 but no teeth marks... He doesn't like his toy sub too much either :)
[video=youtube;GuOlqA-wXyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOlqA-wXyo[/video]

Haha I used to have one of them! A white one :)

Mans best friend

So I'm sure in a past life I must of been a bad person, or karma for the previous years.....

Poor Jezza who had soldiered I as a tripod had a lump come up on her remaining shoulder, within a week is golf ball size. So I took her to the vet on my RDO Monday and he gave her an a over and took a sample out of the lump. We got a call Wednesday arvo and its a tumor.

Being on her only remaining front shoulder operating isn't ideal as it can tighten the skin & muscle too much . Treatment other than removal is well none.

Bit of a testing last couple of weeks so hasn't been the best news

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360906346.848813.jpg

^Thats some **** news :( Mum almost lost her dog 2 days ago to a black snake, killed the snake but got bitten in the process. To top it off the vet wantd $1500 just for then anti-venom shot(which just aint viable ATM) ... However they put her on a drip overnight and she seems ok ATM, fingers crossed... theses pups become part of the family and it is never a great time when there times up. Good luck mate, sometimes things can just fix themselves like above, so lets hope so hey?

Mans best friend

Not good news on your mums dog. I got told by a vet that if a dog goes over 24hrs after a snake hit without signs of paraplegia, their motor skills are depleted or blindness then good chance they have a full recovery. Most snakes don't bite to kill unless they hunting for food so your mums dog may have god a small hit as a warning.

Yeah it's **** news, I'm someone that if their is a terminal health problem then pulling out the 'euthanasia device' after saying a goodbye isn't an issue, it's life that's how it goes. I couldn't bare to do that, and I'm sure my missus won't either.

Mans best friend

Oh man that sucks! Lets hope for your family's sake she pulls through without too much issue. Dogs are tough far more resilient than you or I, hopefully she only got stuck the once and happy days! :) good luck buddy were all hopeful for ya!

Last edited:
Mans best friend

Not good news on your mums dog. I got told by a vet that if a dog goes over 24hrs after a snake hit without signs of paraplegia, their motor skills are depleted or blindness then good chance they have a full recovery. Most snakes don't bite to kill unless they hunting for food so your mums dog may have god a small hit as a warning.

How'd you go with your dog mate?

Mans best friend

How'd you go with your dog mate?

We are just going to take it as it comes. It's an aggressive tumor and is slowly getting larger. The unfortunate thing is if we operate it will tighten up the skin/muscle too much and as we can't hold her down healing would not exactly be easy :(

My boy Beau when he was about 5 months old (August last year according to the image info) he is huge now and weighs a ton. Will post a recent pic if i can find one.

IMG_7544-2.jpg

IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
She may be little and cute now but she grows every night and she has some big pores

Re: Mans best friend

My boy Beau when he was about 5 months old (August last year according to the image info) he is huge now and weighs a ton. Will post a recent pic if i can find one.

View attachment 7565

View attachment 7566
View attachment 7567
She may be little and cute now but she grows every night and she has some big pores

Damn this pair are cuties, both enjoying life inside the house they are obviously we'll looked after. Damn shame they gotta grow up lol.

mmm, possum is a very good toy for ya dog, it keeps them occupied for a while(this is a silent thought)

Damn this pair are cuties, both enjoying life inside the house they are obviously we'll looked after. Damn shame they gotta grow up lol.

Rotn, Beau is around 11-12months now an has paws the size of ya head lol, weighs about 25ish kgs too, he is a brute!! all muscle too!

but yup, sleeps inside lol...im a softie

Latest posts

Back