Manum Quarry, South Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
Hey im just wondering if anyone from SA has ridden down at the manumn quarry and if they want to meet up and have a ride day. Its a great place to ride big bikes and pittys, theres also an enduro track in one of the propertys and the farmer doesn't care if you ride there aslong as you don't leave rubbish around the place.

This place is wiked and has heaps of long trails and hill climbs too. It looks fair sweet, i usually try and get out there every weekend.

I have been there like 20 times and never been hassled by anyone, so yeh i reccomend riding there. I will try and post some pics by Monday as im hoping on going there on the weekend.

I will get the exact directions for you guys, when my cousin gets back from work. If anyone has ridden there or wants to ride there we should arrange it for a few weekends in advance so we can get heaps of bikes, that would be awesome

ok take it easy boys

Sounds awsome but mannum is so far away from me, didnt know there was a quarry in mannum.

yeh its about 5km before manumn, yeh and its definitly worth driving there mate i promise you wont be dissapointed, what bikes have you got?

Its a 140 with mods. Also got some friends with thumpy pro's etc.

goodphoto2.jpg

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4365.jpg

We're going to monarto track this weekend but I might check it out another time. What do you ride?

Your airfilter is nice and clean flarry :)

I have never heard of this place, can you find it on google earth?

Well it is actually, its only 2 days old in that photo.

And yeah I couldnt find it on google earth.

I ride a 2006 cr125 and im getting a pit bike soon hopefully
My cousin rides a ktm 300 and a crf50 with about 10k of mods and his missus also has a 50

yeh definitly go for a ride soon tho , get a bunch of us together and it will be siick, i can't wait

Latest posts

Back