Master Spanner Spinner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ttttttiiiiiiimmmmmyyyyy you stud. haha

Congrats brother.

Miniriders know how to put out!! haha

Anyone else while we are at it?? Should I start a safe sex thread yet??? hahaha

Stoked for all you guys.

Cheers mate :) Was gonna say something last night but didn't wanna steal anyones thunder + the official result only came back this afternoon. Bit chuffed to say the least :)

All you boys better get to as many VCM rounds as possible this year cause at the end of the year................

YOUR GOING TO BE CHANGING ****TY NAPPIES!!! :)

Master Nappy Changers??

congrats mate, welcome to the beginning of the end, may as well sell all ya bikes now :) (jokes)

congrats mate, welcome to the beginning of the end, may as well sell all ya bikes now :) (jokes)

I'v got a good 8 months left in me i think.... Maybe i'll sell em all, and then get a 10" to hide in the backyard somewhere :) OR on the other hand maybe i should be looking at buying a 10" to add to the collection, cause the "boy" is gonna need something to ride when he's born :)

i like the safe sex thread idea.. maybe we should be encouraging members to pull out not ride it till the end haha

congrats fellas

vcm take october off for the aussie vmx titles damo so your all good there mate

bloody root rats

Damn timeeh, we'll I guess I can now safely say there won't be any kids for me, 2 reasons. I dont have a missus and kids are more high maintenance than a China bike lol. Congrats boys, guess you were all busy over the xmas period, and that's not wrapping pressies.

i like the safe sex thread idea.. maybe we should be encouraging members to pull out not ride it till the end haha

Or gettn the old girl to get an implonon implant and then there's no worries and you can ride it all the way for a win. Like a boss.

Well done Timeeh. How excited you must be. I know I am. Have all our woman been drinking the same water or was there a big party that I was to drunk to remember?? I been telling you guys the miniriders riding trips are like no other. haha Looks like this baby shower is going to be the biggest ride day yet.
Thanks Nic and Joel for the well wishes.
Hey Joel, You been quiet mate. Hows things been? Got any news of ya own??
Where is the VMX titles at??

Do you mean safe sex as in a helmet and boots?

holey! another one. haha that's awesome. big congrats!

well done guys and just throwing this out there but while the wimon have a baby shower to celebrate maybe us guys should get together and have a beer shower oh i mean baby shower lol to celebrate
good on ya guys

OK due to the fact I was feeling left out, and that things come in 3's. I can now safetly mention that I am also gonna be a 1st time Dad around 15th Oct.... Maybe i might have to promote myself to a Master Spanner Spinner now too LOL

Congrats Timeeh to you and your partner.:40__s:

Cheers fellas, and yea be keen for a beer meet/baby shower :) Maybe a PP meet b4 the first VCM otherwise I'll wait till april :)

Just read the thread. Wow awesome news for all of you! Especially the first timers, I can't wait till I have kids so I can start playing with Lego again! :p

Just read the thread. Wow awesome news for all of you! Especially the first timers, I can't wait till I have kids so I can start playing with Lego again! :p

Great, imagine a little cordogs running around haha. Just jokes mate he would have mums looks so would be gorgeous;)

Mate I bloody hope so! I've been told I was a prick of a kid I had 2 staples and 1 set of stitches in my head before I was six!

A little late but better late then never, I'm gonna be a dad and can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back