Merry Xmas guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, hope everyone has a fun/ safe night, gettin up to all sorts of crazy "shenanigans" lol.
So Whgat did we get peoples?

i had a 2.5 hour visit from 2 Paramedics and Ambulance at 2am,
i'm a Diabetic, and had a low blood sugar hypo, and a bit of Dehydration.
it was one of the worst i've ever had, first time i have needed an ambulance.....
but they fixed me up with some intravenous fed Glucose, a Saline drip, and more Glucose gel via mouth.
i pushed things a bit hard yesterday/last night cleaning up and getting things ready for xmas, and didnt have my Insulin shot till late as well.

i'm all good today though, back to normal again.

big + Reps to the Ambo's, cheers guys.

kids had a great day today too, they were both stoked with their presents from us and the family.

Wow Craig, thats really sucks man, a mates daughter has type 2 diabetes, constantly needing to eat sugary things to balance the blood sugar level. But glad to hear you are ok from it, Someone like you who helps us clueless Minibike riders doesnt deserve anything like that!
But atleast you were able to have a good christmas with your family, and not in a hospital!

Merry Christmas mate :)

Jesus mate that would of sucked my old man has diabetes so I know abit about that stuff his always injecting insulin and he has to carry jelly beans on him hope your doin ok rest up tomorrow mate
Glad to hear that you at least had a great day with your family :)

Last edited:
i had a 2.5 hour visit from 2 Paramedics and Ambulance at 2am,
i'm a Diabetic, and had a low blood sugar hypo, and a bit of Dehydration.
it was one of the worst i've ever had, first time i have needed an ambulance.....
but they fixed me up with some intravenous fed Glucose, a Saline drip, and more Glucose gel via mouth.
i pushed things a bit hard yesterday/last night cleaning up and getting things ready for xmas, and didnt have my Insulin shot till late as well.

i'm all good today though, back to normal again.

big + Reps to the Ambo's, cheers guys.

kids had a great day today too, they were both stoked with their presents from us and the family.

Yeah top effort for staying with us Craig! Haha
Seriously though glad to hear your all good!

Well boys had a great Chrissy! Happy to see a few of you had the same! Like most of you I did a bit of traveling. All good at home now, big day of bare foot bowls tomorrow for my birthday. Plenty of tap beer! :beerchug:
Good times to be had on the green lads! :banana:

Latest posts

Back