Milk, Milk, Lemonade....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
When it rains Chocolates made!!
10122009001u.jpg

could hardly even get it back on the ute hahah added another 20kilo's easy

Last edited:
lol photoshop decided to be a total douchbag for a minute there, image fixed

oh good theres a photo explains it bit more now lol....i thought you had been hanging near a glue factory or something haha

haha some one had fun nothing better then shreddin gears in the slop

what? it's not photo-shopped lol, that's the real deal. there was so much mud that the front rim locked up. I spent 45mins pressure washing it, and half of today scraping mud off and regreasing everything

I resized it in photoshop and it was screwing around not saving etc. so the wrong pic got uploaded

holy **** so it wasnt photoshopped!?!?!? dude how did that even happen?
did you fall in a hole full of mud or something?

it's been raining all week and was still raining while I was riding, it was awsome just sliding everywhere, as soon as you think you're in control the bike just goes off in any direction it wants hahah. I seriously think there was about 20kilo's added to the bike from all the mud

hahaha yeh thats fun as ay my mate has a flat track and the dirt is this black **** and as soon as it rains more than 2mm its screwed for more than a week, you acctual have zero traction 90% of the time ahah.

Latest posts

Back