Mini Fmx in Qld

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imlach

Reaction score
Are there any beside's myself and doormatt? If so hit us up were keen to come for a ride, time to give the mini fmx scene the kick in the ass it need's.

im in bris and got a couple ramps .. just need to set them up (hopefully when i get back home in the next few weeks) .. i cant do shit but ya's are keen to come for a session one day.

im in bris and got a couple ramps .. just need to set them up (hopefully when i get back home in the next few weeks) .. i cant do shit but ya's are keen to come for a session one day.

Yeah bloody oath i'll come out for a sesh, if you need a hand building the downramp or anything more than happy to lend a hand bud.

Reactions: TyD
thought id post this up.. this is at caboolture this week end
Extreme : Events
80ac6c1a.jpg

racing you can sign up on the sunday morning before 8am..

but please ring first to verify that my info is correct..

then there is also this..which is this week end...

RFDmxposterRESIZE.jpg

rfd have nothing to do with mini's and mini fmx riders wont nothing to do with them

hay sean the RFDmx series is a big bike comp and you have to be chosen to get into it . it wass held at black duck because the sponsores in darwin pulled out so the 3rd round moved to blackduck .

Latest posts

Back