Mini Moto Series 2013 ( Support This )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will You Be Attending and Supporting

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jammo

Reaction score
To everyone who couldn't attend the meeting.

Alot came out of it and we are definetly moving in the right direction towards sponsor's like ming'n 50s and classichonda50s australia. Mingn and SRH have already signed and ready to help some big sponsors in the talks. There has also been contact with ma.

The tracks will be purpose built mini bike tracks ( similar to the triple crown) with a few of the bigger bike tracks thrown in there too. We are planning a few ride days, First being 28 SEPTEMBER at PACIFIC PARK, this even is organised by full throttle minis.

Pacific Park is situated at South Maroota on the banks of the Hawkesbury river.
We are 64kms from Sydney CBD

www.pacificpark.com.au

Everyone Please try and come as this will be our first indication of how many people are keen to get racing up and going again. On that weekend, the second ride date will be announced.

The race series will not start until 2013, but these ride days will get people together and help us see the numbers willing to attend and help support our sport.

LINKS : The Facebook Group : Log In | Facebook
Just join the group, or keep posted on this thread.

Possible Racing Class'

Keep This Scene Growing Again !

For More Info, check the facebook group, and i will try get people to update this thread with the latest information!

Last edited:
Ill be driving from qld if real races kick off again , hope it can be like back in the day again.

Yeah, I am keen as to road trip to hit up some proper mini bike races again. Even though I totally dont agree with the classes, it's something, and hopefully the start of something great.

Dates of some events to look forward to.
Pacific Park Friday: september 28th-30th 2012
Wallsend Car/ fmx freestyle(mini an big bikes): april 13th 2013
Stay tuned for Mingn's big move !

After been at the meeting last night I feel very confident that the new race series is in very capable hands and will go ahead.
We all need to support the Mini bike shops that sponsor the race series the riders and this site.

I can't guarantee I can do the whole 2013 series but would deff like to, I'll atleast make what I can to help support you guys
Good road trip if there's a few Vic boys up for it :)

oh i am in 100% and if i can help in any way i will

There is always vic boys keen to road trip up. Some of us NSW riders will return the favour.

i have put a sign up at gasman bikes for the 28th of sep to try and get sum more mini bike there

Keep in mind that all riders must have full ma license to race this series so start working on that now.
For the local riders we will be having a ride day and we all will get our licence on the day.

Grrr.. Getting a MA licence is the most difficult thing, I tried to get one 2 years back but they just made everything so difficult so I gave up..

I know a few boys from Vic will make some of the rounds that won't clash with vcm but I know I have heard many nsw people complaining they have no race series so now is your chance to get off the keyboard and on your bike! If you want this to happen it will take some sacrifice from more people to actually get out there and help support this movement. Good luck to all involved.

SWEET!!
Sounds great im keen! Line some mates up and we go Racing.. :)

Latest posts

Back