Minibiker's 160 build(ciniworx)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibiker

Reaction score
Finally bought the bike off my mate for a ripper price and going to begin with tearing it down then rebuilding it to make it look like new!

Parts going to be put on:
-asv levers
-plastics
-seat
-kenda tyres
-grips
-what ever else i can think of haha
1280496_10201940233526973_1174024416_n_zpsa7929fe7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice score but with all the money thrown on asthetics you should probly just chuck a V2 on it, then relace those individual bits when they break :)

Forgot to add, replacing engine with my 160ho motor that i have on another bike, first i was wanting to go for visual then if there was any money left id do engine work, but will probs change my mind later on

its a nice peice of kit as it is :p just ride the damn thing..

yeah mate just ride it, break it, and then build it up. it looks to be in decent nic anyway :)

Probably should put an exhaust on it first, must be damn loud without it!

it looks good without a pipe, offt who even needs a pipe there just a restriction.. oh yeah and put a fmf sticker on there for a extra 1/5 HP

Managed to pull the bike apart, in just under 2 hours, now the cleaning process begins.
1236149_10201940739259616_319135596_n_zps5aa680b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like you have Pastrana FMX bend bars too?

I'd be going red plastics with a TB parts sticker kit

Weston forks are a plus as is that particular frame. Old mate Kosta reckons they are killer strong.

Yeah and i was planning on getting black plastics and leaving it like that for now or something red, how much would a tb parts sticker kit cost, and yeah apparently they are very good!

120 bucks aren't they?

Whats wrong with the engine thats in it?

Nice bike mate, awesome starting point to grow into a beast. Hit up Justin for a custom kit.
That frame looks killer.

Nice bike mate, awesome starting point to grow into a beast. Hit up Justin for a custom kit.
That frame looks killer.

Thanks man, yeah got alot to do before i start putting it back together!

You got it, well done!! Looks like you got the lifan outer rotor with adjustable stator plate in that engine.
I'd be chucking that in your 160. Really helps with kick back when starting.
These frames are killer, I've got two of them. Will probably sell one soon as I've got too many bikes. lol

You got it, well done!! Looks like you got the lifan outer rotor with adjustable stator plate in that engine.
I'd be chucking that in your 160. Really helps with kick back when starting.
These frames are killer, I've got two of them. Will probably sell one soon as I've got too many bikes. lol

I will probably leave it on the 150

Last edited:
All done finally taken it all apart, also need some help on cleaning the frame make to make it clean as possible and shiny ofcourse, anybody???
998776_10201946906133784_1211042920_n_zpsbb0fe36b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
get yourself some Autosol, from supercheap etc.
and some old t-shirts flanny's, then prepare your fingers for hours of rubbing/polishing.

or pay a professional for a mirror finish, i'd expect it'd cost about $250-350

with the subframe, i would get the broken spar remade, without the recess if possible?
that would make it a lot stronger, and a new one for the opposite side too.

For the cleaning i was thinking of spraying degreaser then pressure washing it while using soap then using the polish liquid as the frame is pretty dirty just cant see the other sides in the picture also could you link me exactly which polisher i should get?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back