Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Hey everyone..

After reading everyone's build threads, i decided to start my own and share my fun (and frustration)with everyone. Now we all know (Well most do) that i bought a China bike and i know there are a few people that flat out hate them, and thats fine and to be honest i dont mind criticism as long as its not china bashing. So i welcome any comments good or bad as long as it is constructive. Like alot of China owners i done minimal reasearch (mainly cause i didnt know where to look) and never knew of MR.
The bike that seen me part with my hard earned squid was an Elstar Blade X 125cc.
Now after some really good posts by some well respected guys and girls, the major mod i will be doing in the near future is an engine swap....but untill then..
First pics is when i got it (about 8 weeks ago) and the very first mod was to rip off the std Elstar graphics (this happened in the trailer before i even left the shop lol)
DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

So not a lot has happend since then, i purchased a SoBe graphics kit which turned out to be a crf50 style, so then i got a Rockstar/suzuki/makita kit. Not real keen on this on either so will be looking for a new one if anyone has any suggestions on what to get.
As soon as the bike was home i went about removing the wheels and listed them on eBay..
then i went about shedding some weight.
DSCF0560.jpg

So as she stands
DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

Today i done some online shopping with DHZ

rims, tyres, bigbore exhaust, axle slider kit, Alloy bar risers (suit fatties) hope fully will receive these in the next day or so. So the next thing on the list was to drill out the forks to suit the 15mm axle (thanks to the guys who helped me with this issue)
DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

Keeping in mind my bike has NOTHING on the likes of mattbombers, Londin, no_crf and TyD's bike..or all the other members motards...but i wanted to share it none the less :eek:

more to come soon

Wayne

wat a clean shed!!!! omg the things i would do to have a shed to work on my bike like that!!!!

i know what u mean when u say
Like alot of China owners i done minimal reasearch (mainly cause i didnt know where to look) and never knew of MR.

nah this build has potential ill be keepin a close eye on this!!!

Should be an awesome build mate, liking the crf70 style build.. Should be good to see come together. What tyres are you going to get?

Should be an awesome build mate, liking the crf70 style build.. Should be good to see come together. What tyres are you going to get?

Today i got..

Alloy 12" Front Motard Rim, 2.15 Wide
Alloy 12" Rear Motard Rim, 2.50 Wide
12" Front/Rear Motard Road Tyre & Tube

will put up some pics when goodies arrive.

looks nice:D only thing i miss about dirt (il soon be re-unitied with dirt;)) is jumps and stuff
on a side note, its good to see you have it locked ;) i bort a disc lock (yeah yeah i know you can still lift it, but you cant ride it;)) and have myne chained to me bench:D i realy have theives lol
good work!

I love the garage with faux timber floor!! :D You get +reps for the pics and a worthy build thread!

Whats with the other toys?!! pull start quad, quad frame, Loncin chopper, the roadie looks like a bit of a fighter in the making to!?

I think he's posted pics up of the fighter project somewhere... I'll let you hunt for them :p

Nice looking build too, I'd suggest you arrange a 26mm OKO and billet throttle :)

I love the garage with faux timber floor!! :D You get +reps for the pics and a worthy build thread!

Whats with the other toys?!! pull start quad, quad frame, Loncin chopper, the roadie looks like a bit of a fighter in the making to!?

The quads are my kids and the red framed one is getting a make over and a new motor, the pink one will be going down the same path as soon as the red ones done.

The chopper is something i been tinkering with, maybe should do a little build thread on it...lol if anyone knows anything about the Loncin engines i would love some info on it.

Thanks guys for the feedback sofar, and the Reps...Drilling the forks out atm so will post some pics tonight....Oh and hopefully parts will be here today :action-smiley-035:

Cheers, Wayne

hey mate goin to be a awesome build can't wait:) and where and newy you from?

hey mate goin to be a awesome build can't wait:) and where and newy you from?

Hey Shrimpy, mate im in Thornton.

So stuff turned up today, Chrissy in July! A few parts short but a quick call to DHZ and all is sorted...Note the beer..A VERY important part of any build...lol

DSCF0563.jpg

Big bore exhaust fitted
DSCF0564.jpg

Back wheel went straight on with the std spacers so just need a sprocket (plus the tyre lol) and its good to go..

(for some reason my file uploads to Photobucket keep failing? so will post some more soon)

Man would i love to build a bike in your sheed! Wooden floors - sick! And so clean!

hey mate, i have a 110 cc loncin in my quad which is completely stock and it seems pretty reliable hasn't broken down yet after 6-7 months and a decent thrashing( no jumps just burnout's and fanging around lol) so yea there a decent engine but not really fast and a bit slow to take off when the engines cold, but it runs fairly well.
hope this helps mate :)
ps thats a nice build you got and an amazing shed/worksop :)

okay mate not too far away loving the beer lol this build going be awesome:)

where are you goin to ride the motard? and where did you buy the bike from?lol

Latest posts

Back