Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want that gripper seat cover mini I would be happy to take it off your hands.... ;)

958c1b68.jpg

how mutch clearence is there btween the rim and forks lol ?

Pic is deceiving as there were no wheel bearings in the wheel at that point was all just sitting back together to see what it was gonna look like.

All back together there is i think enough room, but is gonna be close. If it hits it will only be for a few turns and it will wear it quickly..lol

Either way, i planned on running without the lower guards anyway.

what width is that rim wayne? i got a 2.15 on the front of myne, and with the tyre i only have about 2-3mm either side.
and when ya take corners it squashes the tyre out and rubs on my forks lol

leave the fork guards on it it looks homo wen people dont have them lol

Yeah, i had mine off for a while, the bike just looked wierd. Finally got around to trimming them to fit and it looks a whole lot better.

Pic is deceiving as there were no wheel bearings in the wheel at that point was all just sitting back together to see what it was gonna look like.

All back together there is i think enough room, but is gonna be close. If it hits it will only be for a few turns and it will wear it quickly..lol

Either way, i planned on running without the lower guards anyway.

otherwise couldnt you get wider tripple clamps and customise your spacers to fit?

This is a realy good build, however my only question is when are you going to make a male version?

i reckon this is coming along pretty nice should be trick as when its all done

build looks sick so far.

regarding the wheel clearance, if your clamps are the same width as marzocchi clamps then they will be too narrow- especially with the tyre fitted. where as SDG width clamps should be fine. i tried to mount my pitster mags on my klx with zokes, tried making new spacers etc but was too close to ride on.
:beerchug:

Latest posts

Back