MiniFighter's XJR SS Build - MiniP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Hey all, thought i throw up another toy i got that i will be undoubtedly spending way to much on. Unlike the Motard build, the chopper trike build, the custom mini quad build and my pop top caravan overhaul (i think thats it?) this will be a short term, "ride as ya build" type build.

To start off with i purchased a spankers Pitster Pro XJR SS 50 from our friends at DHZ.

I also got for it:

70cc Bore kit
E22 Head
FastAce rear shock with 550lb spring
Pro Taper SE Bars
Pro Taper Grips
Pitster Pro Big Bore Exhaust
Kitaco super coil 2 with NGK cap
NGK Iridium plug

next on the list will be:

Decent tyres
Graphics and plastics
Pegs and Mount
Bar risers
Possible fork mods? Spacers maybe?
New Throttle
Alloy swing arm
DID chain
Carby and Uni

Prob more but all i can think of atm. Hope ya like, any suggestions please feel free to throw em in.

EDIT: if the 70 dont cut the mustard, next purchase will be a Lifan 110 from DHZ.

b2c73d61.jpg

1c5b6643.jpg

Lifan 70cc bore and E22 Head to suit

b2c68bdc.jpg

Also Mrs surprised me with a few new goodies yesterday :D

949069b6.jpg

Helmet is a V1 "Whitewall" like this:
fox_kids_v1_whitewall_blk_LG.jpg

Should be a good build mate . What a good missus !

dont they come with am E22 head mate..

the one we have at work does..hmm i think.. ill check on friday lol

oh and if the bars are taller you may need another front brake cable... if your keeping it lol..

Sweet bike! TB 95cc kit should bolt right on, if 72cc doesn't suit you.
YX small-OD outer rotor adds revviness and goes on most of my small builds.

Last edited:

They may do but from my knowledge no. I was told the E22 head better suits the 70 kit? Bigger valves or something?

Lol there was a reason i bought it...i think?

I'll double check the box for any info when im home.

Cables cool, i got plenty of dif lenth cables at home.

Sweet bike! TB 95cc kit should bolt right on, if 72cc doesn't suit you.
YX small-OD outer rotor adds revviness and goes on most of my small builds.

Thanks for that, With that info now on hand i know the 70 kit just wont do lol

prob should have looked around before buying the 70 kit..Ah well.

Last edited:

Yep, they sure do. And the new one i bought is also an E22. In saying this, there was a reason i got it from memory it may have been to suit the 70cc bore so the bolt holes lined up?

Either way, will be comparing them to a TB kit on Sunday thanks to Jamie at ClassicHonda50's and if all matches will order a tb95 kit for it.

After about 30-40 mins of cutting, un screwing and wiggling it was finally removed from its box. What a mission. I can say though, those China men do know how to pack boxes. I do not think one more item would have fitted lol

df097d2c.jpg

Plans for tomorrow are to buy a new mx lift/stand in the morning and some more loctite then get assembling.
Will also be removing all e-start related parts and prob have to make a blanking plate to cover where the starter goes into the case.

More pics soon.

Bolt pattern on the heads will be the same. Possibly the 50cc version has the smaller 19/16 valves, rather than the 23/20 of the "regular" e22? Either way, have at least a quickie bowl-port done before install. Worth the efforts. Pop the jug and measure the case bore. If it's at least 56.25mm, you're set for the 95cc kit. Otherwise the 88 jug & slug will certainly clear. Only a 54mm spigot there. Only oddity would be if the stock piston isn't roughly 10.5mm from pin hole to deck. Should be. TB312 piston is cut to clear the e22/race chamber, but the TB522 is the same piston without the dome chopped. It will clear with minor chamber mods, and add even more compression.

US versions, and DHZ site don't show e-start? I'd leave it on, any way, but I'm just THAT lazy:) Left case will have a big notch that you'd have to fill if you remove the whole assembly. If just popping the starter motor and chain, you could make a plug.

Pretty fun packaging them Chinese come up with. Bit tricky, but the bikes are typically safe in the cage:)

Bolt pattern on the heads will be the same. Possibly the 50cc version has the smaller 19/16 valves, rather than the 23/20 of the "regular" e22? Either way, have at least a quickie bowl-port done before install. Worth the efforts. Pop the jug and measure the case bore. If it's at least 56.25mm, you're set for the 95cc kit. Otherwise the 88 jug & slug will certainly clear. Only a 54mm spigot there. Only oddity would be if the stock piston isn't roughly 10.5mm from pin hole to deck. Should be. TB312 piston is cut to clear the e22/race chamber, but the TB522 is the same piston without the dome chopped. It will clear with minor chamber mods, and add even more compression.

US versions, and DHZ site don't show e-start? I'd leave it on, any way, but I'm just THAT lazy:) Left case will have a big notch that you'd have to fill if you remove the whole assembly. If just popping the starter motor and chain, you could make a plug.

Pretty fun packaging them Chinese come up with. Bit tricky, but the bikes are typically safe in the cage:)

Thanks Terry, will have a much better tinker and look over tomorrow (local public holiday :D ) Will post up my finds soon after.

Progress is kinda slow as my little princess is sick. So working between her and the bike.
Removed the E-start wiring loom and re made it taking out all wires that were not needed. Hopefully it starts lol

Few progress pics below.

dd17e94c.jpg

ea6ec5bc.jpg

03c466c8.jpg

4a7f232d.jpg

and the junk pile as it currently sits..lol, more to go yet.
f44306a0.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality pics.

its always nice when a brand spanking new bike arrives- its a bonus when you get some new shiny parts at the same time too!

Hey all. Not alot in the way of progress today as bub has been sick.
First thing i done today was grab another bike stand from Supercheap (1/2 price atm if anyone needs another one?)
Bore kit is on hold atm, going to compare it with a TB kit on Sunday and if all good will go with a TB95 kit rather than the china 70 i have.

Rear shock's in, brakes all working and adjusted. Most bolts have been loctited, will be replacing most through the week to hi-tensile anyway.

Need to find an alternative to the std bar clamps, there ****house. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Exhaust is awesome!

like i said, not much done but some pics anyway.

a063cb5a.jpg

74e0b7dc.jpg

f6b5ad8f.jpg

Looks cool as!! I really like it, looks tough with that exhaust!

looks good mate, but theres still something wrong with yr pics...
the bike is still clean...

next lot better be of it dirty lol or ill delete them hahahaha...

Looks good MF.

An angry clean little dwarf.

It will be interesting to see how it performs when it has finished its first cycle of steroids.

I would also like to see it dirty.

Logic

those pipes make any bike look sick that looks sweet as man good work

Latest posts

Back