MiniFighter's XJR SS Build - MiniP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update. Put a std spring back in the forks (Thanks Mini mullisha) Still seems to be sitting funny but WAY better. Will get some new Fast50's HD spring off Classichonda50s next week.

0224c2f8.jpg

Also looking at these Fast50's BMX bars. Anyone has had them, are they any good?
easyride_superbars.jpg

I am finding the Pro taper bars are lower with the CRF clamp setup so need a bit more height.

Rear hand brake needs to be sorted again. The way i had it setup wont work with this swing arm.

Also need a new manifold (as expected) The Akunar on is leaking like there's no tomorrow. I just cant get it to seal. In saying that i took it for a quick blat and it seemed pretty cranky. Second and third rev'd out nice and the change in gearing made it snappy. 1st and top of 3rd/4th needs some attention.

so currently, its all back together but not yet rideable :(

c561c556.jpg

yer i got the fast50 bars on my stocka at moment they a bit wider then my rb and 5-o bars so i cut bit off ends.
think they are a little higher aswell, and a bit wider in the middle not the grip ends if ya get what i meen haha
think i prefer the rbs and 5-0s better

get a set of S&M slam bars about the same hight and width as fast 50 ones except they come with a warranty and a few more colour choices

Yer looks sick with the swinger on it! nice one .
Im a fan of RB bars.
And the universals i got on crf are tiny , but im loving them to.

Wouldnt mind trying the bmx bars that dont have the rounded bottom , if you no what i mean , will allow your knees alot more room without smacking the bottom of the bars.

imag0155ty.jpg

imag0156u.jpg

This is my xjr.
Billet Throttle
Fold Back Lever
Billet Gear Lever
Pitster Kick Starter
Fastace Rear Shock
Protapers
Pitster Exhaust
Protaper Triple Clamp
Crf 50 Front end
BBR HD Fork Springs
70cc Kit

Im sure theres more but i cant remeber. All in all a really good bike for the price

Can you mail me the pile of junk im extremely poor and i need all those parts

and the junk pile as it currently sits..lol, more to go yet.
f44306a0.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality pics.[/QUOTE]

Hey mate I'm getting a xjr 50 and planning on putting pro tapers on it just wondering if you ever had to use extended brake cables or will the stock ones work.

Thanks,
Westy

Latest posts

Back