Minimob Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey guys basically just want to know if many of you blokes have brought from them and what the turn around time is like?
Postage is a killer and the cheapest option states it would be a month shipping is that for real.
Anyways what's your thoughts & experience cheers guys.

Get in contact with them. I have bought stuff from them, a fair bit actually, and real good to deal with. The freight that I ended up paying was way cheaper than what the online thing quoted, and it got here quick. Only thing at the moment is the dollar kills us. What you looking to buy ??

Cheers mate, ill send them an email. I'm not looking at much mate just some sprockets and billet bits and pieces, only small stuff really and postage as slow as hell was gonna be like 70 something bucks.

I've bought a few smaller parts off them like cables etc. and I think postage was pretty good (around $20) but you have to email them and get an accurate shipping cost. Shipping took a touch over a week which is the norm for me.

Latest posts

Back