Minirider Award GIF ideas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey lads,

been having a crack at redesigning the award gifs and I've made a couple for the FOTM and FOTY, let us know what you think, critiscism and ideas are welcome:

FOTM

FOTM-1.gif
FOTM.gif
FOTM2.gif
FOTM3.gif
FOTM4.gif

FOTY

FOTY.gif
FOTY1.gif
FOTY2.gif

Tougher than you think,being only 16x16 pixels...

Last edited:
Any opinions..... I'm also toying with the idea of a trophy instead of medal as suggested by a few...

Looks cool man I like. Trophy sounds good too

Yeah I like them too mate. Maybe the trophies idea as well and see how they come up?

Awesome effort. Not many pixels to work with. lol

I reckon we go with these now? Happy to upload them this afternoon.

Hey dude, I'm happy to have a crack at doing some trophies? also I can change all the awards a lil just to keep a common style?

What's wrong with VIP ? I get this message when I hit on it while signed in and can only access THIS thread :

http://www.miniriders.com/vip/

Your blog has a copy of List Machine Pro, a premium WordPress theme, installed.

However, the License Key you have entered for List Machine Pro has been deactivated.

Please login to the back-end of your blog and enter a valid License Key for List Machine Pro.

Alternatively, to restore your blog's content, you may deactivate the List Machine Pro theme.

If you believe your License Key has been deactivated in error or you wish to receive a new License Key, please contact List Machine Pro support.

Fixed. While I'm at it, what's going with the trophy's Carlts?

If you too busy I can just use what we have for now?

^^ Hey man, I'm sorry I haven't been able to get around to it, been crunch time for uni :(

had C++ due last night, Java due tonight, PHP and HTML due Thursday and another PHP SQL due Friday.
If you want to use what we have thats cool man, and I will get a ton more ideas up and running once this block of stuff is over!!!

Latest posts

Back