Miniriders Arcade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey is there an icon to get into the arcade or do i have to open this thread to get into it>???

I have never seen a link to it so if there is one its pretty well hidden lol
We probably should put a link on the homepage I guess

yea i dunno how other people where originaly geting to the arcade cos i cant figure out a way without this thread lol

i didn`t even know they were here untill yesterday haha

Anyone know if theres a link somewhere now that the site is upgraded coz I dont think ive seen one?

naa have'nt seen it can't find it lol

However there was a time I was the canyon jump record holder .... those were the days :D

POOL JAM????? why havnt i seen this !!!!! maybe coz i havnt been here for a few years lol its kool il reclaim my number 1 title =D

WHAT HAPPENED TO POOL JAM????? HIGHLY disappointing that they r not working... :(

This is whats showing up on mine!

The error returned was:

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

Games are working fine, just got 3rd on Asteroids2 LOL - I'd be on the PS3 about now ...but someone else is hogging it :-|

i'll have a look through out the day, want something fun that can be played using only the mouse

Arcade is pretty sweet. Ando is hogging the scores but at least we got something to work at ;)

Be cool to keep adding to this section too mm.

Latest posts

Back