Miniriders Blog

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey All,

We are slowly getting the blog cranking again.

If anyone would like to add details about upcoming races in states or any technical articles please let one of us know. :grinning-smiley-003

The idea is to turn into a monthly newsletter keeping everyone in the loop about all things Miniriders.com.

Check out this month's blog entry:

Miniriders Blog » Miniriders.com News

Nick and Corey.

Did anyone take a look at the blog?

I'm thinking about turning it into a monthly newsletter to keep everyone in the loop on what's happening on Miniriders.com.

Yeah that's a good idea just to give an overview of news and what is happening on the site.

No one?

Any comments or people just don't read the blog?

Think I might start sending this to all your emails so you have to look at it. haha

I didn't realise you wanted the feedback (mum always told me if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...)

Just joking mate :p All looks pretty good and relevant. And it seemed to cover everythig going on :)

Yer I think they are sweet. Probaby alot more relevant to the standard members, as it gives them a bit of a behind the scenes look at Miniriders development too!

Even some constructive critism would be handy I'm open to suggestions on to how we can make it better....

The blog is good , the content is the best ive ever seen it & more up to date.

maybe in the updates on the races the results would be good to see

maybe a colour change for the link to highlight it ? , as when your on here all the time the background blends in together

keep updating it thuough , its a good read !

Cool cool. I like the idea of a tech article but woukd have to be a small type, as the site caters for larger tech articles. I might try and do a tech article in between and make that monthly?

Ill update race results just dont want to do too much on vcm as its only one state of our great land....

Parts review is a good idea, ill lock that in for september issue.

Thanks for the feedback!

we like reading about vcm hussey , there isnt much going on anywhere else , keep it coming mate !

Yeah, I totally agree with Georgalis. Keep plenty of info coming on the VCM series. Might help to get some interstate travellers to the races.

We need someone to give us the info Jase.

We can't get to all the races. If people go to them then please take the time to do a small writeup so we can add it to the next newsletter.

Next month everyone will see the newsletter from there email which will link them into the blog. That way even if people are away for a bit they can catch up on all the MR news. :)

Latest posts

Back