Miniriders.com....... A New Beginning

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hello All,

As some of you would have picked up on, there have been a few things happening in the background. I have been a bit vauge about all this but now it's time to let the cat out of the bag......

As of Friday, myself and my buisness partner Corey(Hussey) have officially brought a 100% stake in Miniriders!! Some other forum companies were looking at buying the site but there was no way in hell we were letting someone that hasn't even thrown a leg over a mini before run the site into the ground purely for profit. We are not here to become millionaires. As long as the bills are paid then we will be putting as much back into the sport as we possible can. First on the list is becoming more involved in VCM and trying to drum up more riders for racing. We also want to look at seriously expanding our ride days country wide.

I would like to thank Mitch Sanders for keeping the site going for as long as he has. No one knows the 100's of hours he put into just keeping this site on the net for next to nothing. We can't thank you enough and look forward to making sure all your hard work was for something awesome.

We have some massive plans for the site and the sport. I'm going to leave you all guessing as to what they are. ;) The Miniriders store will be completly redone with a heap of new merchandise including some numerous types of stickers, sticker kits, hats, stubby holders the works. This will ofcourse happen over time.

The first thing on our list is getting this site upgraded with the times. This will take some time but we have some wicked concepts that will change the face of this place forever. :)

There are a lot of exciting time ahead. I'm calling out to every person that has ever thrown a leg over a mini (All 18,000 of you) to get back onboard and let's get this place to the No 1 mini site in the world owned and run by riders!!

Nick & Corey

images

Good stuff guys, sounds like good time ahead :)

Nicely said Nick. Looking forward to the future and the new look site. Hopefully everyone gets behind the site and we get mini riding really going again!!!

Hey motorman,

I reckon it looks good ay..!

Its cool how you plan on getting everyone to vote also!

Ofcourse man. This site is for every MiniRider out there.

We just pay the bills. :lol_hitting:

Glad to be a member at times like this guys , cheers for the site and all the maintenance ect ect , I can tell you we all appreciate it !

Nice I know how hard it is to run a site so good luck and I am keen to see what's to come good work guys

Sweet!! I'd love to see this site pumping again like it used to :D

Maybe you guys should set up a paypal account for donations to keep the site ticking over? Just put a little link in the top right hand corner or something?

Good luck with it all!!

i have been here this long and i will be here longer still.. good to see its not goin corporate.. cheers lads for all the maintenance and for an awesome site... keep up the good work lads

Well done to you both.
I look forward to been a long time member here and I hope I can get involved in organisng ride days and events.

nice work boys.
haven't been on here for a while but i'm glad i came on when i did. i'm loving the new options and designs that are being offered.
can't wait to see whats to come.

keep up the top work :D

Latest posts

Back