Miniriders.com....... A New Beginning

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah im in, and thanks guys for this.

Good to hear all the positive feedback..there is some good new designs being thrown around so stay tuned for some updates

Having met the guys on Saturday at Nunawading, the site is definitely in good hands.

Top blokes with great enthusiasm to promote the site and mini racing.

See ya's at Wonthaggi gents.

ps Thanks for doing mine and Eddie's corner duty on Saturday, we owe ya's one.

Cheers, Kosta.

Having met the guys on Saturday at Nunawading, the site is definitely in good hands.

Top blokes with great enthusiasm to promote the site and mini racing.

See ya's at Wonthaggi gents.

ps Thanks for doing mine and Eddie's corner duty on Saturday, we owe ya's one.

Cheers, Kosta.

Was real nice to finally meet you Kosta. Your a top bloke.

No problems with the corner duty. You were the one's racing so it was the least we could do. :)

New beginnings are good! and hopefully this is a new beginning for sport of mini bikes!

Thumbs up from a veteran...hope you can do all the things you wish to do!!

new site looks REALLY good. I've always found the existing site pretty cluttered and difficult to navigate. A cleaner look would be a great step in the right direction.

I'd also love to see a "Technical Info" tab with a drop-down menu detailing each of the different motors used in minis, as opposed to having to read through forums. Some comparison tables, some easy to read stuff like which oil to run, which oil filters are available, HP stats, etc.

And I'm hella keen for racing in NSW - so long as it's not run by Rusty Promotions :)

This is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable riders! Excited that I found it

It's months work to get it done. lol.

It's slowly getting there. Hoping to get it cut across by the end of this month.

Latest posts

Back