Miniriders.com For Sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
The time has come for me to move on. After the past 6 years owning and running it I'm out of time and don't ride much these days.

Hoping someone will want to takeover the site for a very reasonable price. Really don't want to loose all the content.

If you are interested PM or email me: [email protected]

If I don't get any interest, the site will be shutdown by the end of the year.

Nick

Ahhh man! [emoji22]

I wish I knew more about the whole interweb stuff, I’d give it a go.

It’ll be sad to see Miniriders go, I met a lot of good dudes through here, learnt heaps as well!

Cheers for holding onto it as long as you have Nic, someone buys it and keeps it running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, if it ends up packing up, i just want to say thanks nick, and everyone whom ive met, top blokes, hope to catch up with some of you blokes soon! :)

the worst will be ****

good luck with the sale this place has been a big part of all our lives and for a long time

Baz your a legend mate and you have done awesome things for this site hopefully it has been worth it.

p.s when are we going for a shoot

the worst will be ****

good luck with the sale this place has been a big part of all our lives and for a long time

Baz your a legend mate and you have done awesome things for this site hopefully it has been worth it.

p.s when are we going for a shoot

Will see what happens mate but I really hope someone pick's it up.

Definitely worth it mate and thank you for giving me the chance to take over all those years ago.

Keen on the shoot just need to buy a shotty first. lol. Let me get through these reno's man and I'm keen. Want to get into Clay target shooting for a hobby but no idea where to start.

Will see what happens mate but I really hope someone pick's it up.

Definitely worth it mate and thank you for giving me the chance to take over all those years ago.

Keen on the shoot just need to buy a shotty first. lol. Let me get through these reno's man and I'm keen. Want to get into Clay target shooting for a hobby but no idea where to start.

When i get time baz i'll head your way with a shotty and some shell's and we will got and bust some clays.... it's great fun

The time has come for me to move on. After the past 6 years owning and running it I'm out of time and don't ride much these days.

Hoping someone will want to takeover the site for a very reasonable price. Really don't want to loose all the content.

If you are interested PM or email me: [email protected]

If I don't get any interest, the site will be shutdown by the end of the year.

Nick
Wow its been to long since i have been on, work gets in the way of everything! Thanks for the time you put mate, i learnt so much from the site and have made good friends from here. I wish i knew anything at all on how to run it but im the definition of noob :(
All the best nick, we all love your work mate.
Regards
Stu

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back