Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dd5170a8.jpg

Get em on my ute once I can crawl in the tray , cheers nick !!

Im making the kits so maybe I should explain...
I can tell you Digital print retails for $140 per metre with a tough MX Laminate.
I get them printed on a per job basis from a local signwriter, so we can have semi custom IE. Your name, colour and number.
A kit takes up about .7 of a metre...
Add to that my time spent for design & setup, postage fees, and the felt squeegee, then some money goes to MR...
We just cant do them any cheaper than that. To some people its expensive I guess, some its reasonable.

If you are after something cheap, go to ebay man... Otherwise, you can support the site, and buy 100% Aussie made....

man it's crap you even think you have to justify your price man
i dont know if any of you guys have priced up a ringmaster semi custom kit or even a magik sc kit but these are a steal
i've seen em in the flesh and they look sh1t hot

no i haven't ordered mine yet but there's a reason for that (i just bought a new bike)

and still dont know what colour to go

I have a custom sticker kit being designed for me by ringmaster (at a discounted price) and its still alot more than what you guys are asking!!!

As soon as my tax comes back ill order a few things thru the store and show my support :)

My custom kit from justin is in the mail as we speak, as for the sticker sheet,$20 is absolutely nothing compared to coin id waste on food, burnouts, fuel for the pittys and other material things, to have the logo on my ute is worth more than 20 coin to me, just happy to give back what i can compared to what this site has given back to me, theres those that take and others that give a little for what they take. Its not like it goes straight into someones pockets, rather straight back into this magic MR site, which doesnt just keep being upgraded and run for nothing.

For a limited time at McDonalds... Oh wait too much Olympics. lol

For a limited time Sticker Kits have FREE postage!! Get in quick as this is a limited offer.

Just ordered a sticker sheet to pimp out the toolbox and for when I get off my ass and buy a van

Gonna whack one on the ute when i get it back from gettn a new clutch, damn im broke, and will post pics of my custom kit from justin this weekend hopefully

Got my sticker sheet in the mail thanks guys!!!!

I'll post a few pics once I figure out where there going, 1 on the new stand when it arrives I know that lol

Cmon guys seriously we need to all get behind the guys who make this forum happen, site updates, maintenance and all the merch costs money!!! everyone was keen on sticker kits n sheets n yet the boys have only sold a couple sets?????????? If we want this scene to grow again n wanna support this great site n movement we need to give back a bit, if everyone has a MR sticker on there rides the site & scene will grow iv been asked bout it a few times already. so if everyone keen to get more mumbers on the gates n get the mini scene pumpn again....

Pull ya fingers out lol n show some support to this great forum n buy some stuf!!!!!!!!!!!! its only cheap n u dont even need a credit card just bank eft!!!!!!!!

GET ON IT!!!!!!!! N POST UP PICS IF YOU GET STUFF!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back