Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them. I'd purchase a set for sure. Especially if they are cheaper than custom graphics. You can always personalise them a bit by adding your own stickers over the top (in the empty spaces) if you want. Might not be a slick as a single printed panel, but if its cheaper and supports MR then why not. Thats what I'll do anyways. Nice work!

$125....is that a bit much? i dunno its just like...you can get fasterminis graphics for like $70

I just ordered a set from magik sc and they cost $225 so $125 is a pretty good price for these kits.

$125....is that a bit much? i dunno its just like...you can get fasterminis graphics for like $70

they are only fenders and shrouds.. no number plates, so its like half the vinyl... A full kit from fasterminis is around $100 + postage...

Anyway, these are semi custom full kits (choose colour, rider name & race number)... and an aussie made product.. allowing $15 for postage and $8 for a special felt squeegee to get em on nicely...

I could offer just a fender and shrouds package too if people want it.. but would look like a half finished bike to me....

yeah sorry didnt realise it was basically half a kit hahaha
and didnt realise the kits were semi custom kits :)

First impressions there pretty cool, i reckon leaving them miniriders logos only without the sponsors(dont get angry people) would be good, not everyone generally wants other companies on there bikes especially if they are associated with a favourite shop(as in a personal opinion), i love the sponsors of miniriders and appreciate everything they do, maybe still have the shopping list logos like you see on kits, just my opinion guys.

Holeshot strikes again!! Nice work, I think that logo would make a nice car sticker, what u reckon guys?

Id defianatley purchase that logo as a car sticker mate.

i think they look great...

only thing id change is the number plates, id go for either plain white or black but still with the logo and number obviously...

and please tell me crf70 is going to be available lol...

I think they are great but im not sure about the number, I would like to put my own number on the side. etheir way i would buy this kit.

well done justin, they look great. i'm keen when they're available. and definately need a car sticker too.

Latest posts

Back