Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't be too much longer guys.

Just a couple more things to sort out and away we go.

ANYONE caught reproducing these images without MR owners consent will be instantly permanently banned from the site and we will look at legal action. If you take it upon yourselves to make these up your cheating the site of money we need to help pay the bills and extra money we can throw back into the sport!! Please no more PM's asking me if you can cause the answer will be NO.

Shouldn't be too much longer guys.

Just a couple more things to sort out and away we go.

ANYONE caught reproducing these images without MR owners consent will be instantly permanently banned from the site and we will look at legal action. If you take it upon yourselves to make these up your cheating the site of money we need to help pay the bills and extra money we can throw back into the sport!! Please no more PM's asking me if you can cause the answer will be NO.

well said motorman

and cant wait for em to start rolling out...

How about offering up the first set in the competition/prizes section? Being the first set would make them near collectable or unique atleast too, Till they get dirty & scratched

Are all the main style of pitbikes able to be covered CRF50/70 KLX TTR etc?

Just wondering who are you guys getting to print these? Is Dynamicgs doing the design as well as printing?

How about offering up the first set in the competition/prizes section? Being the first set would make them near collectable or unique atleast too, Till they get dirty & scratched

Are all the main style of pitbikes able to be covered CRF50/70 KLX TTR etc?

Yep, all styles available....

that's a VERY nice blue, as said b4, the 1st pic looks excellent!

$125....is that a bit much? i dunno its just like...you can get fasterminis graphics for like $70

if its to much for you then dont comment....... simple . dont like the designs dont buy them..........simple haha. if you can do somthing better and cheaper then maby you should

i think they look good mate the red looks sweet.

Ok guys the first batch of sticker kit's are in the store ready to be purchased.

Please note sticker kit's cannot be changed. They come as is.

There is a facility for you to enter your Name and Race number on the sticker kit.

Miniriders Store

Nah not yet.

Should have them in the next 2 weeks or so.

Gotta start gradually.

Latest posts

Back