Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to say sorry man.. you gotta do what you gotta do... I just find it interesting that alot of people were hassling to get these ready, and when they do get it organised and ready to go, everyone all of a sudden goes real quiet...
Must be similar when people try and organise races I recon....

Peeps need to appreciate what it takes to design and the time associated with organising something like this, if you say yeah ill grab one then we need to stick to it, or offers like these just wont exist anymore due to tyre kickers, i will get one with in the next couple of months justin after my custom kit is paid for and sorted. Hows progress been mate?

If there a sticker sheet available like the ones on eBay a3/a4 size I'll absolutely jump on and I reckon others will to mate. I don't mined putting down the cash for a sheet so I can slap em on my bike.:)

all right Ill jump in and be the first one to buy, might even go all out and get a t-shirt as-well, but will have to check the account before I spend it all lol

normally goes above the race numbers on both rear sides and front fender, but im sure justin will let you put it were you want mate

Numbers and names will be done like this...

MiniRiders-CRF50-numbers.jpg

Got 3 orders now.

Good to see people getting behind the site. :)

Will get these shipped as quickly as possible guys but yeah just be aware it may take a little longer being the first batch.

Will chuck in a Medium Miniriders Shirt to all 3 of you. Sorry all I got left is Medium. lol

Thats awesome mm, and yes I have ordered through the store and have received an invoice, all done now, just waiting out. Will post some pics when I get them.

Sweet, would be nice to seem them in the flesh pictures Gooseman!!

As motorman said - it's good to see the support already guys!

Latest posts

Back